The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

rsdigital

affiliate
Hello,

I have followed all the guidelines and created an Exoclick account.
After adding $200 to the balance, my account was rejected.
Just to check I asked a friend of mine to create an account for his digital marketing company on ExoClick, same happened to him.

Is there any method of getting an approved account of exoclick?

Thanks

I just happened to be on a Skype group chat when I saw this post. I knew one of the people on the chat had been rejected by Exoclick so I asked them if they were notified as to why they were rejected. They said they received an email telling them their website had not met the requirements. It was two items, one that they did not have the SSL installed correctly and they did not have all of the lawfully required disclosures. These were corrected and then they got approved.

I know for a fact that Exoclick manually reviews the websites submitted.

I just happened to be on a Skype group chat when I saw this post. I knew one of the people on the chat had been rejected by Exoclick so I asked them if they were notified as to why they were rejected. They said they received an email telling them their website had not met the requirements. It was two items, one that they did not have the SSL installed correctly and they did not have all of the lawfully required disclosures. These were corrected and then they got approved.

I know for a fact that Exoclick manually reviews the websites submitted.
I created an advertiser account, I believe they are strict with advertisers. My company has its website along with the tax ID, the company is fully registered.

I am not sure why my account got rejected.

banners
Back