The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold 100% REVEALED! = True costs of PPV CPA (my version)

This is how my journey begins.
One fine morning, I woke up and do the usual routine before going to work. Went to the toilet, sit on it (conducting usual business) and scrolling my iphone for news/updates. I came across an ad advertorial and read how he achieve financial freedom and at the end of it, I signed up for his FREE 3 hours talk seminar. Not surprisingly, I became one of his converted sales and sign up for his 3 days course for $3,000. (Looking back at it now, the course materials and teachings can be found or purchased online for a much lower costs and hence it's way overpriced at $3,000. However, I am not Hiro Nakamura, The Master of Time and Space, I can't go back in time, so I just have to move on. Different people came to know about CPA via different ways, I just have to accept mine as this way.

SETUP
We use CPVLab as our tracking tool. 1 year fees = $247
Beyond Hosting = $25 per month for 1st 6 months, $49.99 subsequently
Domain name = $1 per month
Hide my ass VPN = $4.99 per month
PPV Tools = $37 per month (I cancelled it after one month as I found a better tool)
AffPortal = $399 Lifetime ( I am not sure if they still offer lifetime now)
Affiliate Fix The Dojo = $97 Lifetime (took advantage of the Xmas Special)
Few days later, I am the lucky winner of the monthly $500 cash giveaway.

upload_2016-1-31_22-49-58.png

Things start to come around during the 5th month.
My results so far as above and I reckon I needed another month to fully achieve breakeven level to cover back my all investments.

Will lightning strike twice? I think not...

wow. your start is not that ideal but you over came all the obstacle and started to turn things around. congrats and more power :)

Great progress man!

How many hours a day did you put in?
Would you be able to achieve this kind of success twice as fast if you had put in twice the hours?

I would say 8-10 hours per day during the starting, recent 2 months less hours per day.
I am trying to get back to putting more 8-10 hours per day.

For CPA, it should be a steep uphill task and learning phase and things getting easier once you get profitable campaigns.

Good job and hope you can do far more better later.
which product and traffic source are the best for begainners on ppv? any suggestions for newbee on ppv?
Thanks

To be frank, in chronological order I started with Mediatraffic, 50onred POP & intext, Lead Impact, TV US, TV Intl, 7Search, Self, Bing, Zeropark and I just started and trying out DNTX lately this month. Along the way, pausing and stop loss those not performing ones and sometime revisit past traffic sources and test campaign.

I doubt this month would be better as I spent a lot in trying new traffic/offers and cost me money. I can sit on past month results and I could have achieve better numbers this month but then I would be Running on the Spot (not progressing).
What happen if the offers got pull off the shelf?

So I would rather spent a bit of this month profit to buy data and trying for the FUTURE.
I am just thankful I am in the green this month and still my initial target to achieve overall breakeven first.
This month might be tough, probably next month.

MI
Back