The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

G.I. JOE: BATTLEGROUND by DeNa & Hasbro promoted on MobPartner

MobPartner

affiliate
After Transformers Legend and Marvel War of Heroes, another of the favourite cartoon series and comic books of everybody’s childhood has been transformed into a game that you can play directly on your iPhone: G.I. JOE: BATTLEGROUND.

Thanks to the partnership with the game company Hasbro, DeNa has developed an app available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and coming to Android mobile devices soon.

G.I. JOE: BATTLEGROUND is a mobile collectible card game, category that is having a lot of success lately, and it is one of the flagship products of Mobage, the social gaming network owned by DeNa. The app experience is fast, fun and players can expect to recruit and see all of their favorite characters from the storied G.I. JOE universe.

The app has been launched on July 3rd on the App Store and only two days later was available on MobPartner platform to guarantee to its Publishers the best gaming campaigns as soon as they are live.

Publishers promoting this campaign will be secured with great revenue and return on their investment since G.I. JOE: BATTLEGROUND is very popular for fans of battle card games and is already rated 4,5/5 stars in the App Store. Moreover the CR is boosted even more thanks to the frequent updates of creatives.

gijoe-1373016863.png
G.I. JOE: BATTLEGROUND is an all-out fight to assemble and train the most powerful squads of iconic G.I. JOE and Cobra characters! Choose your side and build teams of elite soldiers and skilled agents to take on dangerous missions around the globe.

• Business Model: Cost per iPhone & iPad App Install
  • OS allowed: iOS 5.0 or later ()
  • Countries: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States

If you want to learn more about how best to promote G.I. JOE: BATTLEGROUND campaign or other campaign by DeNa, contact campaign manager Eloisa Dubert directly at eloisa@mobpartner.com.

Instead of spamming my forums maybe you could try adding some value? Last warning!

Hello K,

we just wanted to share some interesting campaigns with the forum members and open a channel to answer their questions and guide them in mobile affiliation.

I'm sure you do but when every post is about your offers it gets abit spammy - Like I said if you want that freedom or would like to talk to me about advertising please inbox me - if not them please add some content of value and help other and I'll let the odd one slide.

Mobpartner sucks on its payment terms. they are on Net 30 and no matter the volume you send/how good you're quality is.

if you buy media to promote offers, just avoid this stupid network. You just can't scale.

But if you're a app developer and looking to make money with your app, then you can give them a try.

banners
Back