The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from london

Heard great things about the guys who run this forum and thought I would check it out.

Work and live mostly in London but travel frequently to SE Asia, nice work if you can get it :)

Look forward to spending time on here.

Adds

Welcome to the forum. You have a great job if it involves traveling across the globe.
The guys who run this forum are indeed great people.
We want to know more about yourself. What`s your name? Do you have any hobbies?

Greetings Adds!
I'm kind of a newbie on the forum as well. And yes, what you heard so far it's true - these guys are very welcoming!
Just came back from London myself. Nice city to live in! My favorite so far :)

Heard great things about the guys who run this forum and thought I would check it out.

Hi @adds , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Work and live mostly in London but travel frequently to SE Asia, nice work if you can get it :)

Look forward to spending time on here.

Adds

What areas of affiliate marketing interest you?

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I am an ex-SEO affiliate back in the day when you could more easily "game" Google mostly working with Nutra offers. Was fairly successful up until Panda/Penguin when my sites got wiped out.

These days just finding my feet with paid traffic.

Looking forward to delving into this forum and numerous CPA networks out there.

MI
Back