The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get high quality backlinks?

dedicatednewbie

affiliate
I have a blog up, with a free domain & would like to get my google rankings up!

What can I do? Can someone offer a "for dummies" explanation?

I have a few questions on my mind:

1) What is guest posting, and how does it exactly work?
- Do I need to be some kind of authority?
- Do I need to show experience?
- If it's a legitimate & "authoritative" website for entrepreneurs, would they be interested in black hat tactics?

2) If a blog with weak google ranking linked to my website, would it be helpful?

Thanks in advice, for answering even one question at a time!:)

Answer 1:#

Guest posts means writing and publishing an article on someones else's website or blog.

It actually helps you to become more popular on online and have lots of followers.

Obviously, u need a good reputation and experience for being the guest writers of popular blogs.

Big companies will not interested in black hat SEO as there are possibility to band, but you should try for grey hat strategies.

I have a blog up, with a free domain & would like to get my google rankings up!

What can I do? Can someone offer a "for dummies" explanation?

I have a few questions on my mind:

1) What is guest posting, and how does it exactly work?
- Do I need to be some kind of authority?
- Do I need to show experience?
- If it's a legitimate & "authoritative" website for entrepreneurs, would they be interested in black hat tactics?

2) If a blog with weak google ranking linked to my website, would it be helpful?

Thanks in advice, for answering even one question at a time!:)

Before taking any advice from people around here I would suggest you buy yourself a PAID domain and hosting. Is your business not worth 2$ a month? If the answer is no, I think that IM is not for you.

This is a common question for newbies. There are a lot of good information on this site. Make sure you check out the What is Affiliate Marketing section of this forum. There is some great advice there.

I've started compiling links from other sites and adding them to a blog entry on my site. I hope it is helpful for other people: Backlinking Your Niche Site

Any other resources that I should add to my blog entry, please send me.

Guest posting is the process in which you are able to post to the websites that you have no account on them and then leave a link that will help you contribute to the traffic. Just make sure that what you are doing is consistent and you are being so natural.

No matter what you do, you won't rank well with a free domain. You'll have to buy a new domain for your business sooner or later. Links you build to your current domain will be a waste. So get a real domain first.

Let's say you have gotten yourself a real domain.

Only then can you begin the process of literally begging people for guest post opportunities.

I don't reccomend it.

The thing is, a backlink is only useful from high quality domains.

And let's be honest...

No authority domain wants to link to a crappy affiliate site. If you chose your keywords wisely you wouldn't have to beg like this.

Get high quality backlink for post only high page rank site like blog post,social bookmarking,Press release,Article submission,Forum posting etc.

Hi.
Quality really matters these days for link building. Some of the best ways to get high quality backlinks:

• Guest posting (Post high quality content on top-niche blogs)
• Regular involvement in social media sites
• Social bookmarking such as StumbleUpon and Reddit
• Actively participating in Q&A sites such as Quora
• Press Release
• InfoGraphic
• Videos
• Blog commenting in high authority blog
• Regular posting on high quality and relevant forum sites

Quality really matters these days for link building. Some of the best ways to get high quality backlinks:

• High-Quality profile links
  • Directories submissions
  • Video Sharing submission
  • Image sharing submission
  • Infographic submission
  • Buy authority backlinks
  • Some sitewide links

Find brоkеn links gоing tо rеsоurсеs оr prоduсts

Brоkеn link building is hаrd unlеss yоu fосus оn thе right typе оf brоkеn links. А lоt оf blоgs аnd wеbsitеs hаvе thеm, but vеry fеw аrе willing tо fix thеm.
Yоur bеst bеt is tо find rеsоurсе pаgеs rеlаtеd tо yоur fiеld аnd tо lооk fоr brоkеn links within thоsе pаgеs. I’vе fоund thаt wеb mаstеrs аrе mоrе likеly tо fix brоkеn links оn rеsоurсе pаgеs аs thеy tеnd tо gеnеrаtе mоrе trаffiс thаn gеnеrаl blоg pоsts.
Tо find thеsе brоkеn links аnd rеsоurсе pаgеs, yоu саn usе а tооl саllеd Brоkеn Link Findеr.

Сrеаting а gооd prоduсt оr sеrviсе оr writing grеаt соntеnt dоеsn’t guаrаntее thаt pеоplе will link tо yоu. If yоu wаnt tо build links аnd, mоrе impоrtаntly, gеnеrаtе trаffiс, yоu hаvе tо bе prоасtivе.

If you can get your foot onto univ websites or other high quality websites that would be great. A lot of times certain bloggers or other news sites (run by indi journalists) look for inputs. If you can provide them those inputs, you may be able to work out a deal. But, this will only work for a single authority website, since no journo would talk to you unless you are the authority igure in some niche.

Try Freebacklink website , you have free version 500 backlink daily and pro more 2000 Backlink daily with unlimited website , but you don't add website direct on this site , create first backlink from your site on twitter or facebook ..and after add link twitter ...on freebacklinktool site :)

banners
Back