The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Playstation 3 preview at E3 show in 2005

temi

affiliate
Playstation enthusiast will able to preview the next version of Playstation at E3 games trade show in May 2005. No final release date is set yet but Amazon Japans seem to be taking preorder for Playstation 3 already.

amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/videogames/B0002OVCCE/250-1655031-2845817

I'll wait until after the full release, give it a few months from that date and it will go for half the price, but then again, Im a rare breed of patient gamer. It should be a hot item.

Eric

Eric,
You cleaver guy, this reminds me of a good friend who paid a fortune for one of the first Xbox releases, he had to travel hundreds of miles to buy it. About a few months later XBox was almost being given away free.

But he is a keen gamer so I supposed he does not see it as a waste of money and time, which is what I think it was.
Temi

Right...but

For a real gamer, the money and the time has a different value Temi. I have also a friend ho go in Italy only to buy a game. Damn....Who is not a gamer don't understand this things...:)

Ovi

:)

You know...every culture has his specific tradition...the gamers should create a planet...just for them. In the morning they will wake up at 10, drink a coffee, smothe a cigarette :) ...go to bathroom...then...play RPG games...at 2 in the night, after completing thowsands of scenario the y will go to sleep, in the morning wake up again at 10...and like this every day... The problem is that the rase will disapar some day because they will not have time to meet nice girls... :) :)

Ovi

Ovi,

You are hilarious! :lol:

That reminded me of why I stopped playing so much. Now Im getting married. :wink:

Eric

Nice..I remember the times when I lose many nights playing with my friends all the night Delta Force :)

Ovi

MI
Back