The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What text messaging platforms or tools have you found most effective for driving affiliate marketing campaigns, and why?

raj_dodiya

affiliate
In your experience with affiliate marketing campaigns, specifically utilizing text messaging, which text messaging platforms or tools have you found to be the most effective? Please provide a detailed explanation of the platform or tool you have used, highlighting its features, functionalities, and advantages that have contributed to driving successful affiliate marketing campaigns. Additionally, feel free to share any specific results or success stories that demonstrate the platform's effectiveness in achieving your affiliate marketing goals.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Asking to be handed detailed information with explanations as you have will only invite people to promote their offering with an ulterior motive --like to sell you something :p

sms text messaging is highly regulated in much of the 1st tier world FYI. The rest of the world will be catching up regulation wise (soon or eventually).

While I understand your concerns about ulterior motives, it's important to be cautious when seeking information. SMS text messaging is highly regulated in many first-tier countries, and other regions may catch up soon.

@EliotHenry

Thank you so much for your answer.

I know that URL shortener is a valuable tool for Affiliate marketing. but I asked about what Text messaging tool or platform is ultimately used for affiliates.

banners
Back