The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

what traffic sources accept paypal?

kadigital

Hi All..

after about one week joining this forum i decide to take action, i register several network but only accepted in PeerFly (Thank you PeerFly!)

I feel like a fresh graduate looking for job, bring my qualification to some company but all of them asking for your experience, lol :D

After get accepted in PeerFly i choose some traffic sources, i read few review here in affiliate fix, then decide to use go2mobi, when i done setting my campaign i just realized they didn't accept paypal, only cc and wire. I dont have cc at this moment

my questions is, what a good mobile traffic sources accept paypal payment?

Thank you

Hi,

You may deposit with PayPal with us, we would connect you to thousands of exclusive publishers via the strongest ad units in mobile. Make sure you get engaged users and quality traffic that will allow you to generate ROI on your campaigns.

register through this link to receive the affiliate fix exclusive promotion;

EZmob | Maximize Mobile Traffic with EZmob

I think $500 is too much for testing offers. You can try popads.net as they accept paypal with minimum $10.

I have tested some traffic sources, some of them are really good:

Admoda.com
airpush
popads

To select good traffic sources:

1. you have to know the traffic stats of the country on the traffic source. If the traffic source has less traffic in the target country, just give up.
2. you have to check the minimum CPC on the traffic source, these traffic sources has very low CPC
3. if the traffic source supports parameters to track publisher ID so that you can block bad IDs.

I think $500 is too much for testing offers. You can try popads.net as they accept paypal with minimum $10.

I have tested some traffic sources, some of them are really good:

Admoda.com
airpush
popads

To select good traffic sources:

1. you have to know the traffic stats of the country on the traffic source. If the traffic source has less traffic in the target country, just give up.
2. you have to check the minimum CPC on the traffic source, these traffic sources has very low CPC
3. if the traffic source supports parameters to track publisher ID so that you can block bad IDs.

Bro, you are sure an authority in this regard and I will appreciate if you can teach me more or more likely mentor me as regards this line. I am kinda new in this line and I wish to make something out of it Is wasted money in the past but I desire a good guardian like you to help me.
we can connect on skype : fmbaba01 or here also.

I desire to work with a good team. I have got some time on me now.

I understand $500 minimum deposit is not for everybody, that amount is refundable and advertisers get a 48 hours outclause which means if this is not working out for you, you can simply pause the campaign and initiate a refund. simple as that.

anyway i suggest emailing us at info@ezmob.com with subject line affiliate fix and i'm sure we can sort out any issue you may have.

thank you @ifunbowqumobile , i register pop ads yesterday as your advice, and here's the result

konversi2.png

konversi2.png
konversi.png

TS: Pop Ads
Network: PeerFly
Tracker: Adsbridge

Result: $1,29 spent and get 1 conversion. Tracker not running yet, need more time to learn this

my question is:

what other network beside Peerfly have decent mobile offers and accept newbies affiliate?

MI
Back