The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Working Bookmark Site List 2016

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
We all know social bookmarking is still working in this year. Would you like to suggest me some sites which are great for SEO? Thanks in advanced.

We all know social bookmarking is still working in this year. Would you like to suggest me some sites which are great for SEO? Thanks in advanced.
Right now high PR bookmarking doesn't help you to rank fast. This is because when everyone know bookmarking works then they do massive bookmarking and google block them. Yes, bookmarking work for fast indexing.

Right now high PR bookmarking doesn't help you to rank fast. This is because when everyone know bookmarking works then they do massive bookmarking and google block them. Yes, bookmarking work for fast indexing.

What about a few different PR bookmarking sites? If you make them part of your link structure, does it help? I only personally use one. I honestly never think about it and usually forget to add to it.

What about a few different PR bookmarking sites? If you make them part of your link structure, does it help? I only personally use one. I honestly never think about it and usually forget to add to it.
Yes some particular high PR bookmarking site also working right now but you have to handle it with professionalism. You should remember google don't like spamming.

MI
Back