The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

2 New free web directories

M

mrcrowley

Hi

I have opened 2 new free web directories. I plan to keep these directories free forever, but just because they are free doesn't mean i will accept any old rubbish.

Here's the links: Submit Links (totally unique ip address) and Add Your Links

Google seems to think we should all run our web directories for free so has started sending much of the traffic to those directories and penalize those who make lots of effort on the site and promotion.

Submit as many sites as you like and enjoy there is nothing to lose since they are free and may one day be sending lots of traffic. Enjoy! :)

oeps... just discovered somthing wrong in both...

When I go to "arts" and then I try to go to "literature"... it send me back to the homepage :(

Don't you like literature sites ? :p

(tried a couple of other categories but till now the problem only happened with literature... didn't try them all of course)

Thanks for submissions guys! I have approved all submissions.

Forgot to say: please submit to deepest level category fitting to your site, not root categories unless you submit featured.

I looked into the problem with "literature" category it's not that i don't like literature :D
It seems to be a .htaccess issue i can't find the problem at the moment but i promise to get it fixed soon.
To give a bit more depth on the issue: url rewrite is on but only some pages are getting rewritten and some of those the links redirect to homepage. I'm using default .htaccess that came with install and rewrite previously worked on the hosts the sites are on. One option is turn off seo friendly pages and have urls like this index.php?c=107 but i would prefer to seek out the problem and fix it :)

In the meantime untill problem is solved you can still submit, just select your category on the submit page.

MI
Back