The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Adult affiliates needed for new program

Celebrator

affiliate
Hi everyone!,
This is my first post so I hope I am doing this right. About 20 years ago I was heavy into affiliate marketing and ran a very successful program until panda and penguin came along. I got involved in other things but I am back and starting a new affiliate program for our adult product/toy. It has been along time since I have been in the game and I am hoping for some updated guidance as to where the best places are these days to recruit affiliates for adult product sites? Any advice would be appreciated.

-Dave

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You're invited to register your business as a resource

Required if you want to promote here.

new affiliate program for our adult product/toy.
There are a few adult webmasters here --are you a stand alone affiliate program or part of some network, or both?

at this time are are stand along program. would love to join a network that is good but after being out of. the game for solong, Iamnot sure where the best place(s) to join is?

If you can package a single product offer for a network that would convert with dating traffic the might be some interest among an Affiliate Network here. I think it needs to be highly focused --they will not want your entire catalog most likely.

Could you pay for a CPL type deal? --a SOI for your business's mailing list? That might be a possibility.

A CPA on a sale is the toughest way to fly --safest for you --where is the interest for an affiliate?

I dont think CPL or SOI at this time will work at this time. My past experience with that format is I just end up with junk traffic that never converts. :(. Are there any networks today that you can recommend us joining (CPA)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

When promoting a single product it may be more advisable to run your own affiliate program. However, the other way is going solo as a drop shipper of your single product by offering it as a white label to those already with store fronts in adult toys.

I dont think CPL or SOI at this time will work at this time. My past experience with that format is I just end up with junk traffic that never converts. :(. Are there any networks today that you can recommend us joining (CPA)
Pay for ads; SEM or on adult websites then. What is your adult toy?

banners
Back