The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate marketing Noob.

Supaplex

affiliate
Hi to everyone. This is my first post. I was starting affiliate marketing now almost 4 months. Do not have blog or a site. Only use social networks with low number of followers. Of course, I'm using # when posting my offers.

I gain only 30.91 dollars so far. I am to start learning CEO and Chat GTP prompts. Furthermore, I hope now my sales will be bigger. And of course in the future I will have my own site for affiliate marketing sales.

My question is what can I do except making a site that my earning be bigger and more often?

Are there any forums that I can post my offers and sell there? Or some social media groups? I avoid FB btw.

And I do not know is it forbidden or not posting links for affiliate marketing sites or not. So for now I will not post any.

I don't why you posted this in General Merchant & Advertisers Forum but I moved it to the Newbies Helpdesk.

I think, from what you have written, that perhaps you are very new to this as you make some statements an ask some questions that indicate you have very little experience at this point.

My question is what can I do except making a site that my earning be bigger and more often?

You must use landers and websites.

I think you are trying to make a success by posting inks without a funnel and doing so in places that do not permit it. This is a business and if you are serious about business then you need to treat this as a business. You need to invest in the proper tools, traffic, etc. Without doing that you will not accomplish anything.

READ THESE THREADS
As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started
Everyone Has To Start Somewhere

Welcome @Supaplex
Are there any forums that I can post my offers and sell there? Or some social media groups? I avoid FB btw.
Starting with social networks is good , especially if you’re just getting into affiliate marketing. Since you’re looking to grow beyond your current earnings, have you considered exploring niche-specific communities or forums where your offers might resonate better?
For example Reddit has many communities - you could engage with potential buyers there.

Have you also tried optimizing your social media posts with engaging content that adds value to your audience?
What strategies have you found most effective so far?

Hi to everyone. This is my first post. I was starting affiliate marketing now almost 4 months. Do not have blog or a site. Only use social networks with low number of followers. Of course, I'm using # when posting my offers.

I gain only 30.91 dollars so far. I am to start learning CEO and Chat GTP prompts. Furthermore, I hope now my sales will be bigger. And of course in the future I will have my own site for affiliate marketing sales.

And I do not know is it forbidden or not posting links for affiliate marketing sites or not. So for now I will not post any.
Every question that you have from here forward, you must ask ARTI, this expert affiliate marketing GPT was launched today and is a sea of knowledge, go to ChatGPT and ARtI is in the GPT store, it’s free expert advice, I used and will rate soon, do the same

MI
Back