The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Program for directory owners

B

BungeeBones

I have started a directory at www.Bungeebones.com and have been adding my link to other directories. But I am also offering an affiliate program and I was wondering what other directory webmasters thought of this offer:

If you
1) add your website/directory to Bungeebones.com
2) add my link to your web directory
3) add your ID number* to the end of the BungeeBones.com url

then you will be a BungeeBones affiliate and will receive a 10% commission on any paid links sold from your site for the entire time they are a paid link.

I realize some directories that offer paid links themselves may wonder why they should do such a thing. Well, since my link will be in your directory anyway, this will provide at least a little bit of income for you from something that would have provided absolutely nothing otherwise.

Here are the link details to add to your site:

Title: Income Producing Link Exchange
Description: A premium income producing directory for webmasters. Provides a complete web directory and management services
URL : http://BungeeBones.com/(enter your ID* or affiliate number* here)

But just a precaution, wait until your site is approved. Unapproved links cannot get credit for sales.

* you get your ID number when you add your link on the BungeeBones.com website

Are you using some kind of affiliate tracking software?

I don't think just adding affiliate ID to the url will be too reliable option.

Also if someone is joing your program most likely they will want to see some kind of statistics...

I don't think just adding affiliate ID to the url will be too reliable option.

Hi,

Why do you think that? I don't know about hacking but when I place adsense code on my site that is how they identify the clicks from my site. How doess what I am doing differ from theirs?

Also if someone is joing your program most likely they will want to see some kind of statistics...

I'm not sure what kind of statistics you mean. I don't think I can afford to jump through too many hoops for this and I don't expect them to either. As I said, my link would be there in their directory either way, with or without the affiliate number. One way pays, the other doesn't.

I am throwing the idea out there for discussion so, to be my own "devils advocate" I'll ask myself if other webmasters made me a similar offer would I take them up on it?

Hmmm, lets see. I go to a lot of directories already and submit my site. The ones that let me submit for free, I usually do. I am not in a position to do paid links right now so those are out out of the question. But on the reciprocal directories I can go either way. Sometimes I will add their link and sometimes I won't , depending on my mood. So if some of these directories said they would accept my link, free, and then I would get a number to add to their link (which I would have to do in a reciprocal program anyway) which would make me eligible for additional income if it developed anything then, well, I'd have to say I don't think I have anything to lose?

I'm not even making the reciprocity required, I'm just offering a financial incentive to do the reciprocity. If they add my link for a day and decide to remove it I haven't lost a bit and neither did they.

MI
Back