The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

AI in affiliate marketing: a faithful assistant or a useless machine?

Vimmy

Advertising Network
Affiliate Manager
Vimmy
“Artificial intelligence will displace many professions” is a typical headline for an article these days.

According to experts at the University of Oxford, by 2026 Artificial Intelligence (hereinafter referred to as AI) will write an essay that will pass as written by a person. And by 2027, it will replace truck drivers. By 2053, it will work instead of a surgeon. In 45 years, AI will surpass humans in all tasks, and then automate jobs in 120 years.

Curious or suspicious? Now AI is successfully used for: household-, financial-, industrial- and medical purposes. And of course in marketing - in writing content, texts etc..

Let’s not consider AI as a potential enemy, like Will Smith’s hero in the movie “I, Robot” where robots ultimately tried to take over the planet. Let’s discuss what routine tasks AI will help webmasters with?
4p3l.gif

Will it create creatives, landing pages, texts? Predicts conversion? Increase profit? Or is AI a stupid machine and worthless?

In this article we will get acquainted with the general concept of AI, its role and capabilities in affiliate marketing. Let's see what services and neural networks you can use and where to find them.

What is artificial intelligence?

Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a self-learning algorithm, a program that performs diverse tasks set by the user.
According to Statista, by 2025 the global artificial intelligence software market will be valued at $22.6 billion.

AI is not a format or a function, it is a process. Ability to process and analyze information.

AI technology allows a system, machine, or computer to perform tasks that require intelligent thinking. Imitate human behavior to gradually learn using the information received.
AI systems perceive the environment and recognize objects. They solve problems of varying complexity, learn from the experience gained, and act according to patterns.
The main goal of AI is to develop technology to make computer systems work on their own. To make decisions fully and independently.

How can AI be used in affiliate marketing?

• For creatives (create unique pictures based on text or voice descriptions, modify existing images, improve their quality, combine them, make believable before and afters, create images of non-existent people)
  • To identify and optimize suitable creos
  • To set up campaigns
  • For SEO optimization
  • To create texts and slogans, headlines, calls to action
  • For data analysis and processing
  • To create and operate chatbots
  • To generate sales, increase leads
  • For voice-over of text, improvement of the finished audio track
  • To create animation and video creatives
  • For the layout of websites and landing pages using the kit
  • Artificial intelligence services will write lines of code in the desired programming language
  • For translations
Where to find?

If you're just getting into AI, it's generally not clear where to look. Catalog sites with lists of services and neural networks will come in handy.

The catalogs below include a search by category and information about each service and its functions.

Where can I start?

It is impossible to list all the AIs that exist or have appeared on the market even over the last year. Here is a small selection of where to start and what to try.

• This Person Doesn't Exist - a neural network can create a portrait of a person who does not exist. A suitable tool for creating creatives and landing pages that require portraits, faces and people. No copyright issues.

• MidJourney - A neural network that generates pictures in different qualities, styles, designs and colors. Give a description of the desired result and the image is ready.​

• Chat GPT - Can write code, conduct dialogue, create and rewrite texts, content for websites and SEO. Create optimized titles and meta descriptions for web pages; create rules for robots.txt. and translate keywords from one language to another;​

• Segmentstream - The neural network studies your advertising campaign, conducts analysis, identifies strengths and weaknesses, and offers modification options.
  • ruDALLE-E - the neural network is capable of drawing a masterpiece or your creativity based on a simple voice request.
  • Instantly -the service allows marketers and affiliate teams to quickly create a large number of accounts and send email templates.
  • Rytr.me - Suitable for writing content, describing websites or products, landing pages. Writing articles or headlines.
  • Convertbot - The neural network allows you to create a chat bot for your web page in the form of a pop-up window. Thus increasing visitor engagement.
  • 10WEB - automated website builder, hosting and page speed accelerator that automatically improves the performance of your projects and their main characteristics.
Conclusion

AI can be seen as a threat or an opportunity. AI is just being introduced into affiliate marketing; most webmasters are still working the old fashioned way.

Affiliate marketing- endless updates of rules, data and working conditions.
If you can simplify and speed up routine tasks through AI, why not?

Before typewriters, people wrote by hand, but times have changed - pens and ink have long been forgotten.

What do you think about artificial intelligence? Have you tried using AI in your campaigns?

Anthropic Claude opus
problem is the limits even if you subscribe to the pro plan.

These AI programs turn out decent copy but you need to edit and modify it if you know how selling works (or the process of conversion works best) for the best presentation works.

1721216038558.png

Let’s not consider AI as a potential enemy

Okay, it can be a great tool. I think Graybeard has proven that several times but.....

1721219984373.png

Screenshot is linked to the article.

I don't know if there is any way to keep it under control. In that article, Musk says if AI is given too much reign, they won't be able to be regulated.

So, to address this remark in your post....
AI can be seen as a threat or an opportunity.
I think it can be both.

Hey, thanks for posting this, I've been noticing that I need to lower oxalates. But only because I read it somewhere a few months ago. I always thought spinach was good for you and I really like it. Turns out it's high in oxalates. Unfortunately, I like to eat a lot of it. But I also like green beans, raw or cooked. I'll follow Mixtral's advice and cook them. Well, probably steam them. And leave them in a minute longer or something.

AI is here to stay ;)

Oh, fine!

Cbs I Give Up GIF by HULU

I give up, unleash the robots. :rofl

Italian green beans are my favorite.
Sorry about the off-topic part Vimmy

AI is not an enemy. In fact, it greatly aids in workflow. While it can be a threat by replacing some human jobs, I believe the AI era will introduce new kinds of jobs.

• AGI does not exist yet.
  • Will AI acquire learned data, human taught attributes and values? --Yes.
  • AI can and will replace many human tasks --that is a given.
  • Adapt or die --this is the way --but this is historical in human evolution.
  • As AI finds it calling and begins to assume new workloads we need to tax the AI output to finance UBI (Universal Basic Income).
  • A humans the real threat or will AI draw its own conclusions?

1721304648643.png

by definition:

1721304739094.png

we need to tax the AI output to finance UBI (Universal Basic Income).
We are being taxed to death here, so I'd expect yet another one. UBI though, yikes! That is a bone of contention amongst a bunch of the citizenry here, most see it as evil WEF stuff and do not want it.

But to be totally transparent....I wouldn't mind Rosie the robot. Love her sarcasm and sass, which I could enjoy while she cooks and cleans for me. :rofl

GIF by Li-Anne Dias

Rosie owners will pay the UBI Flat Tax or an annual licensing fee.
Owners of AI controlled robotic factories will pay the UBI Flat Tax per unit perhaps?
Services that digitalize their workforce will need to pay the UBI Flat Tax (somehow).

I am not sure how the will work in practice but a tax based on physical product output sold seems obvious to me.
Taxing the value of the services sold is obvious also.
It will be hard to tax the value of internal business functions.

But I see UBI happening if we keep moving forward in this direction.

What kind of jobs, do you think? Do you mean robotic arms in manufacturing, that sort of thing, or some other kind of industry?
Well, in the translation industry, there is something called PEMT, post-editing machine translation. It appears after machine translation became increasingly popular in the industry, so there are fewer translators, and PEMT requires lower translation proficiency. People in this position just need to edit the translation results provided by AI.

AI can significantly enhance affiliate marketing in various ways:
  1. Creatives: Generate unique images, modify existing ones, improve quality, and create realistic before-and-afters.
  2. Campaign Optimization: Identify and optimize suitable creatives, set up campaigns, and analyze data.
  3. SEO: Improve SEO through content creation, including texts, slogans, headlines, and calls to action.
  4. Chatbots: Develop and manage chatbots to increase sales and leads.
  5. Multimedia: Create animations, videos, voice-overs, and improve audio tracks.
  6. Web Development: Assist in the layout of websites and landing pages, and write code in desired programming languages.
  7. Translations: Provide accurate translations.
For finding AI tools, catalog sites like FUTUREPEDIA, AI TOOLS DIRECTORY, and AI TOOLS offer searchable lists and detailed information about various AI services and their functions.

But I see UBI happening if we keep moving forward in this direction.
I hate to admit that I think so, too.

We'll be a bunch of people sitting around getting bored, dumbing down and numbing out. At times, I think I've already started, actually. :rofl

Re paying tax on goods and services, we already do that, so yeah it wouldn't be a surprise or a stretch. It's already a part of our daily lives, regardless of what name they give it.

Well, in the translation industry, there is something called PEMT, post-editing machine translation. It appears after machine translation became increasingly popular in the industry, so there are fewer translators, and PEMT requires lower translation proficiency. People in this position just need to edit the translation results provided by AI.
Interesting, I didn't know that. What I like about what you said, is that people will still learn the language, that wouldn't be lost and just left to machines. At least, not totally.

UBI is payable to all citizens (in theory anyway).
Recently I read that the amount being tested in the UK was £1,000 - £1,300 /mo a stipend but not a living wage really.
It would give a lot of people power to buy more goods, increasing production and sales taxes returned. Trickle up economics. So in that aspect AI may be very beneficial.

UBI is payable to all citizens (in theory anyway).
We have a lot of unemployment because we have millions of immigrants that have flooded in through the open door policy in a short period of time and apparently, that will tone down but not stop. People want to work and support their families and have the government butt out of their lives. They prefer a job over UBI. UBI will make it easier to introduce government controlled digital IDs in order to receive the handout, which they are working on in the background. I've seen some call us Chinada.

During the pandemic, our provincial government started paying for our licence stickers. I couldn't figure how the government was paying for it, we're a big province, but I'd rather pay for it myself. If I'm not paying for it, is it really mine? As of this month, we no longer have to renew them, either. That's nice, I don't have to remember, however trust is sorely missing, which makes everything they do seem sinister.

It would give a lot of people power to buy more goods, increasing production
The goods are too expensive and we now produce very little. Hell, meet handbasket. Food banks now run out of food with over 2 million people per month showing up. That's definitely not everybody but it's a lot of people and most from a single class.

And as negative as that all sounds and is, if we can just make it through to next fall, I'm optimistic of less absolute crap and more common sense. Otherwise, I may take to drink. :rofl

Some occupation will not be greatly affected: Construction trades, mechanics, not sure about garbage handlers --that could become robot work eventually. I think the biggest danger of AI is the selective genocide of humans eventually. I wonder what AI has in store for cockroaches, mosquitos and squirrels ...

banners
Back