The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Review AI talks SEO - Video

Graybeard

This video is a bit rough but the code was a bitch to capture off my HDMI audio converter --the voice is OpenAI's ChatGPT 4o

barry@DS-12:~$ ffmpeg -f pulse -i alsa_output.pci-0000_e5_00.1.hdmi-stereo-extra2.monitor -codec:a libmp3lame -qscale:a 2 output.mp3

Then to overlay the audio over the video grr.
Took ChatGPT's 10 tries (then I lost power during a wind storm and a tree branch fell out front ).
I then rebooted loaded to Claude and it took another 4 tries to get the code close to working. Good enough for this LOL

Bash:
ffmpeg -stream_loop -1 -i input_video.mp4 -i output.mp3 -filter_complex "[0:v]loop=loop=-1:size=32767:
start=0[v]; \                                                      
[1:a]adelay=8000|8000[delayedaudio]; \
[v][delayedaudio]concat=n=1:v=1:a=1[outv][outa]" -map "[outv]" -map "[outa]" -t 240 -c:v libx264 -c:a aac output_video.mp4

what-if-i-told-you-seo-matrix-400.jpg

If you are going to talk about AI AI will have something to add or to reorganize your content copy :p

Last edited:
Hey, well done, Graybeard! I think it's great, actually. Maybe even more so considering the frustration and monkey wrenches thrown in that you experienced.

The voice sounds a lot less 'robot-y' and more professional than a lot of YT videos I've seen, too.

Bottom line: To an uninitiated, this is fantastic! Are you pleased with it? I mean, satisfied enough that you want to do something more with it?

You seem to always be up for an interesting challenge.

I lost power during a wind storm and a tree branch fell out front
Ahhh, so you're the one that sent it here. :D

Bottom line: To an uninitiated, this is fantastic! Are you pleased with it? I mean, satisfied enough that you want to do something more with it?
I may have AI explain my charting in videos. But I have a lot of other things to do first really.

1724850740234.png

Now that I spent 20 minutes perfecting the ffmpeg codes --that would have taken me a lot, lot longer without the cheap help from my AI "employees"

MI
Back