The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Analyzing Affiliate Marketing Trends in 2024

bravetom99

Hello everyone,

I’ve noticed that this year, affiliate marketing is experiencing significant changes, from user experience and video marketing to the application of AI. Have you tried any new strategies? I’ve found that optimizing user experience combined with AI is yielding quite positive results. Do you have any other strategies? Let’s share and discuss!

I’ve noticed that this year, affiliate marketing is experiencing significant changes

TBH, no more than other years. The advent of AI has been coming for a couple years now as many of us were in BETA distributions back in 2021 & 22. That development is likely the more recent, but then keep in mind there have been very significant SE algo changes almost every year for decades and the dust has still not settled. Then there has been the lawfully required inclusion of various disclosures over the years and every year new countries and new disclosures requirements are added requiring implementation and editing of current published declarations.

In short, all of us have settled in to the posture of expecting new requirements by law, in marketing, in development, etc., every month of every year. Though our computer and software age is more than 70 years old, it is still in its infancy.

You point out AI, I am fairly adept with AI and honestly it is still quite undeveloped and unpredictable. Of course many are touting their integrations of AI into their businesses, but it isn't ready for independence and lack of monitoring. There are an abundance of liabilities associated with AI. It is still in growth mode and I urge everyone to be cautious regarding any deployments/integrations into their businesses.

Last edited:
Think of yourself as your own customer. Do you enjoy talking with a chatbot to get an answer to a problem or question you cannot find on the FAQ pages? Do you like to read summaries and blog posts of vacuous impersonal commentary?

The biggest things I can say that has helped me grow my business into a mid 5 figure monthly income was attention to detail and personal interactions. The only time I can say that AI is of no negative value is for maybe artwork on banners or some social media postings.

Do you enjoy talking with a chatbot to get an answer to a problem or question you cannot find on the FAQ pages?
Definitely, If AI can save me a lot of time and then the finding be back-tracked in the item's documentation as being correct and true. It's like finding a diamond is a pile of verbose bullshit.

Let's disregard affiliate blogs created to scrape with so called SEO and look at a real world application for a moment;

I do this with stock analyst reports from reputable sources and the company's 10-K and 10-Q reports using AI all the time.

AI sees my statement as:
1723502117091.png

In elaboration:
1723502332573.png

A new python chart plotting script I did today correcting some of the AI coding errors. The big positive was in that: AI can generate complex scripts in 20 seconds while a human starting from scratch can take hours, or even days, depending on their abilities. I have an edge as I have many years of hacking out coding in my background. So, I know how to sort out the errors in the AI scripts when solving the processing errors --not my first rodeo.

1723502968305.png

Last edited:
Definitely, If AI can save me a lot of time and then the finding be back-tracked in the item's documentation as being correct and true. It's like finding a diamond is a pile of verbose bullshit.

Let's disregard affiliate blogs created to scrape with so called SEO and look at a real world application for a moment;

I do this with stock analyst reports from reputable sources and the company's 10-K and 10-Q reports using AI all the time.

AI sees my statement as:
View attachment 37017

In elaboration:
View attachment 37018

----
Frustrating, no matter what I do, cannot post because of some link that does not exist.

Attachments

• link bot fail.png
    link bot fail.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 10
Frustrating
I think something is wrong with this board for desktop it is not picking up my keyboard. I wrote this on my phone as a test let's see if this works
resolved my bad:
OK, restarting my browser corrected the error happening on desktop for me.
I see I had an upload image dialog open that was the real problem here probably it was open on another monitor here.

Last edited:
You can post, you posted the above! That is funny, saying "I cannot post" when you stated that in a post!:rofl

You cannot post a link because you do not have enough posts.
there is a screenshot attached to my post saying it contains a link. Please show me where the link is.

That is funny saying I can post when I clearly have a screenshot with the popup error message saying I cannot make the post with a link when there isn't a link. :rofl

Not sure what was funny about it, clearly there is not a single link in that screenshot but the warning sure claims there is one, doesn't it?

banners
Back