The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Any news about Venntro and White Label Dating?

AlWhite24

affiliate
Hi,

I'm very frustrated trying to get any news about what is happening with Venntro and White Label Dating. I know they closed the revenue share part of their business a couple of months ago. I have not received any email replies from them. Venntro owes me money.

Does anyone else have any news?

Al

Dude,

I was a Venntro partner myself but jumped ship when the platform sprung a few leaks back in 2018. As you mentioned, Venntro Media Group closed their revenue share model at the end of May. They then moved all member accounts from partner portfolios into their own in-house portfolios shortly thereafter. As Greybeard will likely tell you, it's unlikely that anything in your Venntro partner agreement would have protected you from this.

However, just before Venntro went into administration, those member accounts were actually moved to / bought by another platform... I'm sure you can guess which one. Asset stripping? the courts will decide. I also know several other Venntro partners who were led on for months before the platform closed and are still owed a substantial amount of money.

You might want to take legal advice and/or contact whoever the administrators of Venntro are to ensure they are aware of you and the amount of debt you are owed... and the conduct of the 2 Venntro directors... if they can be found that is. :mad:

Venntro Media Group Limited:
Look up the following company number on the Companies House website, notably the 'people' tab: 04880697

Edit: Oh dear, another company on Companies House, setup just a couple of days ago, same director on the run: 15874122

Another Venntro venture, or a salescart?

Edit 2: Just been told the administrator company appointed is called Leonard Curtis. You might want to give em a call.

Edit 3: A little more info on the Online Personals Watch website posted today. I can't share a link on here, but the story about Venntro is at the very top of the website today.

Venntro officially went into administration on Friday 2nd August, apparently.

One of the directors is right here: rosswilliams

Last edited:
banners
Back