The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Seeking Help Anybody has experience with "KADAM" native platform?

StarBurst Affiliates

Top Affiliate Network
Affiliate Manager
StarBurst Affiliates
I have invested around $100 as media buying project to check, i was targeting nutra niche.

I contacted this platform and they mentioned they have good quality traffic and bonuses etc etc! i so invested in my money. Started pushing some nutra offer for Malaysia geo but didn't got any single conversion!

Does anyone have experience with them. Are they trust worthy?

What language used in Malaysia?

1. Malay (Bahasa Malaysia)
2. English
3. Chinese Dialects
4. Tamil
5. Indigenous Languages

English is used as second language in business, education, and government.

can you help me with letting me know, how would i identify my targeted customers?
Age: what orientation is the nutria benefit --how that would help with siteID=1236987125 ads --it wouldn't. Maybe, social media ads could be segmented by age.
Geographic sorting: if you can sort the ad's targeting to the larger cities in Malaysia you would be addressing a more monied audience. In the countryside mobile internet is commonplace --extra money is scarce.
Browser Language:
Accept-Language: ms-MY,en;q=0.9

Age: what orientation is the nutria benefit --how that would help with siteID=1236987125 ads --it wouldn't. Maybe, social media ads could be segmented by age.
Geographic sorting: if you can sort the ad's targeting to the larger cities in Malaysia you would be addressing a more monied audience. In the countryside mobile internet is commonplace --extra money is scarce.
Browser Language:
Accept-Language: ms-MY,en;q=0.9
thank you so much buddy, would implement this and update:)

anyways do you have any idea about the "KADAM" native platform. Do you think they are trust worthy?

Mostly people mentioned they haven't heard about them before!

i used english generally in ad and in the campaign details as well:(

I've heard that PRKadam provides some pretty good traffic, but those Asian countries really need their ads presented in their native language for expected ROI's.

I've never had proper returns with second languages. There is a significant difference in response when using native languages. Especially when having a translator from the region doing the translation. This is because languages do not translate exactly. A native translator can, and will, translate the copy to fit the local language colloquially. I've tested this hundreds of times over the years.

I've never had proper returns with second languages. There is a significant difference in response when using native languages. Especially when having a translator from the region doing the translation. This is because languages do not translate exactly. A native translator can, and will, translate the copy to fit the local language colloquially. I've tested this hundreds of times over the years.
thank you so much for the details, Graybeard also provided some details reagrding that.

I am going to implement it and hopefully would get to see some results soon. I'm gonna share the updates soon:)

banners
Back