The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

API credits??

Handyann

affiliate
Hi all,
I’ve literally just started this journey and am trying to get a links page sorted on my website (I don’t write a blog as such, but I teach loads of people who want to buy the stuff I use all the time in my classes). I’m trying out the Lasso Lite plugin on my Wordpress site and it seems ok, except it won’t pull images from Amazon to go with the links unless I have ‘API credits’. I have no idea what they are and I can’t find anything on Google to tell me. I do have the API keys.

Any help would be much appreciated please.

Your server? is the bandwidth there for inbound What type of server? resources? can you try to manually curl the images?
you need to log the input to know.

APIs give a response code 200. 400, 404, 403 or a text message

I’m sorry, but I have no idea of the answers to most of those questions or why they are relevant. As far as I’m aware there is more than enough bandwidth - I have no problems at all with anything else. And how would I ‘manually curl the images’ please?

open a ssh session on your server --you know that prompt window ....
1720041796198.png

Bash:
$ curl  -I -Lv -H "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 "  "https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/api-credits.176935/#post-709403" >/home/oem/system/curl/affx-test.txt
 % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0*   Trying 45.79.44.187:443...
response (connected):
HTTP/2 200
server: nginx/1.17.3
date: Wed, 03 Jul 2024 21:11:57 GMT
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
content-length: 102713
vary: Accept-Encoding
x-frame-options: SAMEORIGIN
x-content-type-options: nosniff
last-modified: Wed, 03 Jul 2024 21:11:57 GMT
expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
cache-control: private, no-cache, max-age=0
set-cookie: xf_csrf=EzBMP4wiLn57azfA; path=/; domain=.affiliatefix.com; secure
x-frame-options: SAMEORIGIN
x-xss-protection: 1; mode=block
x-content-type-options: nosniff
$ curl  -I -Lv -H "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 "  "https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/api-credits.176935/#post-709403" >/home/oem/system/curl/affx-test.txt

###  `-H` HEAD only do you connect or not?

$ curl  -I -L"User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 "  "https://[your api url here]" >/home/user/your path/curl/file_name.txt
see the response

### That is how you test the server --if you do not know how to do this open a support ticket :D

1. your API URL with a token is not correct --403 with a server message (*hopefully)
2. curl is not installed in your PHP. other PHP modules missing
3. see attached instructions --I reviewed these instructions and they seem right with regard to missing modules.
4. read the develops plugin requirements and verify all modules are present.

php curl an the os system curl are not the same.

Attachments

• test-lasso-php.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi. Just to let you know, I found out by accident how to get the images to show up - use the full link on Lasso Lite instead of the short link. Things are ridiculously simple sometimes

Hi. Just to let you know, I found out by accident how to get the images to show up - use the full link on Lasso Lite instead of the short link. Things are ridiculously simple sometimes
been there, done that -- glad you found the source of your error.
1. Does the auto have gas/ or a charge?

MI
Back