The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Article Directory help

RiverWire

affiliate
Best script for article directory ?

Basicly i want a normal directory that offers site reviews, for example i charge $xx to have your site listed with a review

Any ideas?

Preferably free :armada37:

wow yeah that looks really good the admin pannel is like esyndicat not keen on the price but suppose you get what you pay for, Thanks temi :D

Yep, I have tried it and xooArticles software is not bad at all.

There are some original features like "subitems" which let you create extended multipage profiles for the members.

Also every time I come up with an idea about new feature or modification I push developers hard to implement it asap. ;)

I don't know if the promotional offer is over or not but at some point they were giving away free licenses for the certain amount of users...

I don't know if the promotional offer is over or not but at some point they were giving away free licenses for the certain amount of users...

Ohhhh that would be fantastic could do with a free or discounted one :D

I just checked and free offer is over... But again I don't even think he is registered here so why don't you ask your question on xooArticles forum: xooArticles Support Forums

Looks like there is a free version with limited functionality should be released shortly.

There is also guy registered here called Sergey, he is from XooArticles... I exchange PM with him a while back.

banners
Back