The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Bagi's profile still PR0 :( Martins PR5 :)

Temi, may be Google thinks you are a spammer with 10K+ posts... :D

All of a sudden mine turned to PR4...

I guess you wanted to say Dks :)

From my experience I think that tutorial sites are trusted sites. They offer good information and ask nothing back. These kind of sites do not sell, these kind of sites are what Google considers to be useful for users.

Everything containing information, resources needed by the users is doing really fine.

Actually the owners of such sites do not even care about ROI or something similar from their sites. For these webmasters, everything that matters is sharing their knowledge with others.

I think Google takes those sites as authorities. The rest you can figure it out...

Thanks for correcting me DKs and thanks for shedding more lights on what led you to think tutorial sites are more trusted by Google.

I guess you wanted to say Dks :)

From my experience I think that tutorial sites are trusted sites. They offer good information and ask nothing back. These kind of sites do not sell, these kind of sites are what Google considers to be useful for users.

Everything containing information, resources needed by the users is doing really fine.

Actually the owners of such sites do not even care about ROI or something similar from their sites. For these webmasters, everything that matters is sharing their knowledge with others.

I think Google takes those sites as authorities. The rest you can figure it out...

Bagi is not a hardcore PR boy nowadays so not really bothered with the PR0 profile page. Guys I have return back after the past few days challange. It seems we have passed on the ISO TS 16949 automotive industry standard audit. The auditor's found 5 light deviations, but after the validated corrective actions WE WILL RECEIVE the certificate. I'm very happy and tired now:):(

Strange that bagi has no PR to martins as Bagis link pop to that url is 7510 were as Martins url is7182

I notice bagi has none of the bio fields or about me fields filled in unlike martin maybe that has something to do with it.

Bagi> Bagi is not a hardcore PR boy nowadays
Temi> I am very pleased to hear this Bagi, I remeber in the past when I tried to "show you the light" about PR, it you you some time, but you have seen "The light"
Now there one more person I will like to see the PR light and that is Robocop. Like with Bagi and others who have seen the light, people tends to discover it themselves, its difficult to show them.

Bagi>
It seems we have passed on the ISO TS 16949 automotive industry standard audit. The auditor's found 5 light deviations, but after the validated corrective actions WE WILL RECEIVE the certificate. I'm very happy and tired now:):([

Temi> Please do hear this Zoli, congratulation :)

MI
Back