The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Platform To Run Traffic to Tier Lead Offer

fabeny

Hi Great People,

I need some advise please? I am running a email/pin submit offer and Survey for USA.

What platform would you consider the best to run my campaign. I want to run Push campaigns PPC, CPV or CPC.

Only share from your experience please not what somebody wrote on blog.

Thanks

We buy traffic for our own products from ExoClick (Adult) and PropellerAds (Mainstream). Mostly push notifications.

We buy traffic for our own products from ExoClick (Adult) and PropellerAds (Mainstream). Mostly push notifications.
Thanks Franke, what does the conversion looks like and what would you suggest as ad budget for beginners.? I have recently registered with Propellerads just still skeptical because i am not sure if their traffic will be great for the offers.

Thanks Franke, what does the conversion looks like and what would you suggest as ad budget for beginners.? I have recently registered with Propellerads just still skeptical because i am not sure if their traffic will be great for the offers.
Really depends on the offer + conversion flow. Since we buy traffic for our own products/offers we have other KPI's then someone (like you) who's simply buying traffic to generate leads. Would recommend at least $500 per GEO to actually get some decent black/white lists going. But it's definitely possible with smaller budgets as well.

Really depends on the offer + conversion flow. Since we buy traffic for our own products/offers we have other KPI's then someone (like you) who's simply buying traffic to generate leads. Would recommend at least $500 per GEO to actually get some decent black/white lists going. But it's definitely possible with smaller budgets as well.
Thanks again, its actually an offer from CPAGrip but it will go through my funnel to get some option before redirecting to the offer page. You have been really helpful, If i may ask, what product category do you run for?

Thanks again, its actually an offer from CPAGrip but it will go through my funnel to get some option before redirecting to the offer page. You have been really helpful, If i may ask, what product category do you run for?
Dating products as well as some VOD/sweeps.

Isn’t CPAGrip mainly for incentive traffic tho?

For running email/pin submit and survey offers in the USA, I’d also recommend using Push notification platforms like PropellerAds or Zeropark. They have good traffic sources for your niche and allow for flexible targeting. For PPC, Google Ads can be effective if you manage it well, but be mindful of compliance. CPC campaigns on Facebook can also work, but you’ll need to craft compelling ad copy. Test a few options to see what converts best!
Hi Great People,

I need some advise please? I am running a email/pin submit offer and Survey for USA.

What platform would you consider the best to run my campaign. I want to run Push campaigns PPC, CPV or CPC.

Only share from your experience please not what somebody wrote on blog.

Thanks

• For running email/pin submit and survey offers in the USA, I’d also recommend using Push notification platforms like PropellerAds or Zeropark. They have good traffic sources for your niche and allow for flexible targeting. For PPC, Google Ads can be effective if you manage it well, but be mindful of compliance. CPC campaigns on Facebook can also work, but you’ll need to craft compelling ad copy. Test a few options to see what converts best!
    Thank you very much

banners
Back