The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Best thing I bought this week

I had no idea that Amazon had that site. Actually, I'd never seen or heard of it. Pretty cool that the shipping is Prime account free.

This:
Packaging: Delicately rolled on an exquisite tear-away roll, each pack contains 50 towels, showcasing elegance and attention to detail.
Clapping:rofl:rofl:rofl

Do you feel hoity-toity using them? I only poked around the site a little, love their sense of humour.

I doubt that I can get free shipping. I don't know how it works for other countries but Canadian Prime accounts only offer free shipping for Canada. When we order something we can't get here from the U.S. site, we pay full shipping charges.

3 of 4 orders have arrived
1-pending --shipper has it expected Monday

They Amazon's Liquidation Website?

Woot ships free with Amazon Prime. If you have that type Amazon account in Canada it "should" work????

Well i just buy some bluetooth headphones from temu and they come fast and not so long as i expected .I buy them because they are very small almost invisible in the ear

Woot ships free with Amazon Prime. If you have that type Amazon account in Canada it "should" work????

I found this:

Does Woot Ship To Canada?​

No, Woot does not ship to Canada, but I’ve designed a process for getting any Woot order shipped to Canada with zero headaches.

It involves using a package forwarder: a warehouse that will accept your Woot order and forward it on to you in Canada.

I haven't checked into it further yet. This site is pushing a specific carrier but I imagine any of the couriers that clear customs for package forwarding would do.

Well i just buy some bluetooth headphones from temu and they come fast and not so long as i expected .I buy them because they are very small almost invisible in the ear
I've been nervous about entering my financial info there. I've read of bad things happening to some folks, so I've never ordered. I have a friend who does, she hasn't had any issues, though.

MI
Back