The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

BiddingDirectory.co.uk offers - Don't miss out!

vicdigi

affiliate
THESE SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFERS ARE NOW CLOSED

Don't miss out on these amazing offers on Bidding Directory

These offers are first off being offered to UK WW members so grab what you can now before others take them elsewhere.

Offer One:
We are accepting 2 sites into all categories free (free £5.00 bid). If there is one site already in a category then only one site may be submitted free. If there are already two sites listed then no sites may be submitted free which in this case please see the offers below.

Offer Two (not in conjuntion to the above)
£6.00 added to bids between £15.00 - £29.00
£11.00 added to bids between £30.00 - £49.00
£17.00 added to all bids £50.00 and over

Descriptions should be well written and concise to reflect the site being submitted. Only homepage urls wil be allowed.

To submit, please post here your website to be included and in which category. First come first served.

I will then let you know the course of action you need to take via PM to submit your website.

Worldwide websites are allowed as long as they are written in English and are quality sites.

Objectives and Design
Our objective with some of the money raised will be to do press releases in the UK, Europe and further afield which will hopefully bring in valid traffic from the public and webmasters alike who show interest in Bidding Directory in the same manner it did for www. milliondollarhomepage .com. The design has been made to take this into account.

What with having the perfect domain name for this (Bidding Directory.co.uk), we hope it will be fitting for the promotion that lies ahead.

We are also promoting Bidding Directory through our websites and forums.

Not just for the traffic, but hopefully with this promotion and press releases we will also pick up valuable links to Bidding Directory along the way from organisation websites so we hope to create a buzz with the help of some of my guys and press release agencies if they can swing it well.

Vic,
I would suggest you add Garden/Outdoors related category, I want to add a gardening site... I am sure it does not go under home improvement.

Vic,
I would suggest you add Garden/Outdoors related category, I want to add a gardening site... I am sure it does not go under home improvement.

Thanks for the Rep Temi,

As it is early on and not picked up by SEs, Home Improvement has been changed to Home and Garden.

Temi, Gardening site now added to Home and Gardens

Come on folks, we have over 50 categories to submit to and this will only go to serve your site well so for newcomers to UK WW, register now and claim your spot in Bidding Directory.co.uk.

Too bad all categories where I could submit for free already have listings...
I am not ready for paid submissions at the moment.

Thanks for the offer tho.

Guys and girls,

There are still spots available to submit for claim a free £5.00 bid.

Just go and submit your site if the category has less than two sites in a category and then post it here.

Enjoy the simplicity as Bidding Directory.co.uk climbs away in Google.

For you Temi - keywords Velnet Web Design with Bidding Directory is on second page of the big G

SUBMIT NOW TO AN LBS BIDDING DIRECTORY

Free £5.00 bids to category where there are less than two sites already listed buddy

Okay now I understand, you have a nice site what do I need to pay to get on the front page :) How much more do I need to add I should probably need to ask :)

Thanks

Okay now I understand, you have a nice site what do I need to pay to get on the front page :) How much more do I need to add I should probably need to ask :)

Thanks

It really depends on high up you want your website to show. I will add the following to bids made of:

£6.00 added to bids between £15.00 - £29.00
£11.00 added to bids between £30.00 - £49.00
£17.00 added to all bids £50.00 and over

Minimum bid to have money added is £15.00. On this you will get £6.00 added.

Off to bed now buddy so will pick up all tomorrow. Please feel free to submit and I will add the relevant funds to your bid. If you bid between £15 - £29 I will add £6.00. If you place a bid that is anything between £30 - £49 then I will add £11.00 etc.

This offer is a limited period offer and will probably end this weekend.

Thanks

MI
Back