The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Bing Toolbox

D

djbaxter

Bing Toolbox

The Toolbox is an organized set of tools for the entire Bing? community. It's a one-stop portal to all of the services you need to drive traffic and increase engagement with your site and applications.

Includes:

Webmaster Tools
Use the Bing? Webmaster Center Tools to troubleshoot the crawling and indexing of your site, submit sitemaps and view statistics about your sites. Get data on how many pages of your site have been indexed, backlinks, inbound links and keyword performance.

Thank you for the info. I just have this gut feeling that in a year, Bing will really cause Google some major problems. I have no proof - just a gut feeling.

I've already been looking at my sites in the SERPs at Bing to see how they are doing. In no time, I'll be using the Bing Webmaster tools that I'm assuming is similar (or better) than Google's webmaster's tools.

Google hs about 60% of the search marketstill. Bit now the majoity of the remainder is contained in one camp, rather than being spkit among competitors.

Of nothing else, this finally means there is some real competition to confront Google. That can only be good news for webmasters and the public.

MI
Back