The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Black Market AI

Graybeard

Not sure why anyone is that surprised by this. Many humans are basically evil

"Illicit large language models (LLMs) can make up to $28,000 in two months from sales on underground markets, according to a study published last month in arXiv, a preprint server owned by Cornell University.That’s just the tip of the iceberg, according to the study, which looked at more than 200 examples of malicious LLMs (or malas) listed on underground marketplaces between April and October 2023. The LLMs fall into two categories: those that are outright uncensored LLMs, often based on open-source standards, and those that jailbreak commercial LLMs out of their guardrails using prompts.

...The existence of such malicious AI tools shouldn’t be surprising, according to Wang. “It’s almost inevitable for cybercriminals to utilize AI,” Wang says. “Every technology always comes with two sides.”"

1725728012899.png

Sleeper :D

1725728097648.png

And the beat goes on ...

I guess it's no surprise that the cyber criminals pounced on this, they seem to be good at seizing opportunities to bilk people of their money.

But wow, AI is developing fast, at least in comparison to some other technologies it seems. Of course, it probably was being worked on long before it became public news.

Just a sidenote: I don't want anybody scanning my iris. Or any other part of my eyeball, thank-you very much.

What concerns me most about what you posted is the part about it not being stopped now that the cat's out of the bag. If AI does indeed learn and become smarter than us (I saw that predicted somewhere) than what?

Who made who?

How often has fiction become fact? Think The Wreck of the Titan, written years before Titanic sank, for example.

Just a sidenote: I don't want anybody scanning my iris. Or any other part of my eyeball, thank-you very much.
You routinely offer you fingerprints for state licenses.
You are required to use your TID, national identity, picture ID (driver's license, passport) number for any KYC payment or deposit activity.
Nobody can hack you actual eyeball ... I suppose they could cut your eyeball out of your head, put on ice, and use it soon.

Art Love GIF

You routinely offer you fingerprints for state licenses.
What? I've never done that....so far. But yes, picture, address, etc. for driver's license and passport. As far as I know, neither of my banks have taken my picture or fingerprints, although I can't rule that out, as I have used the ATM on occasion.

Nobody can hack you actual eyeball
They do it all the time on TV. :rofl

I suppose they could cut your eyeball out of your head, put on ice, and use it soon.
buffy the vampire slayer no GIF

I have held state professional licenses in the past --fingerprints are required for some. They really should fingerprint you to obtain passports and firearms licenses too. That would help a lot for gun control (captain obvious) epiphany!

banners
Back