The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Can I share my product page with you?

OscarMike

Hi guys, I created a Print on Demand product page. I would like to use Facebeook ads to promote it.

As you may know, part of a successful ecommerce marketing campaign is having a trustworthy/branded website.

Would you mind if I shared my link with you and get your feedback?

Thanks

Thank you.

I'm using Gearbubble as my print on demand fulfillment. It ships from the USA.

I'm selling my product for 50% off.

I'm selling the product for ~$30. It has a suggested retail price of $63.

The necklace is made of gold and silver.

My site:

Be brutally honest please.

Last edited:
Would your wife be flattered by a genuine fake?
Forget the wife angle. I would sell this to young women who like costume jewelry.
It is what it is --flash for little cash.

Maybe it's not real but it sure looks good! Amazing quality for the price.

That landing page is not appealing at all to me --I am referring to the design quality --you said be brutally honest.

Attached is some copy and strategy AI but makes sense to me.

AI created products that might convert --product design matters too ;)

Maybe this would cost too much? Maybe a $399 price point in production ... the castings are high quality appearing. These are like concept car images --not for mass production.

pendant.jpg

pendant-2.jpg

Attachments

• gplated-pendant.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 9
  • AI2-gplated-pendant.txt
    1,000 bytes · Views: 7
Forget the wife angle. I would sell this to young women who like costume jewelry.

Maybe it's not real but it sure looks good! Amazing quality for the price.

That landing page is not appealing at all to me --I am referring to the design quality --you said be brutally honest.

Attached is some copy and strategy AI but makes sense to me.

AI created products that might convert --product design matters too ;)

Maybe this would cost too much? Maybe a $399 price point in production ... the castings are high quality appearing. These are like concept car images --not for mass production.
Thanks for the honest reply Graybeard.

What are your thoughts about the landing page length? Do you think there's too much text? Should it be shortened?

So, you're saying that I should stick to Shopify dropshipping instead of tacky print on demand products. I will take this advice to heart. Thx.

So, you're saying that I should stick to Shopify dropshipping instead of tacky print on demand products
Quality matters so does price --in what order depends on the person's position in life (I suppose).
I think the main problem is what you are trying to do is the selling margin --to pay for a advertising and get a reasonable ROAS.

Right now people are still buying non-essential items but with caution and more hesitation or procrastination. You just have to find a 'right-fit' product or offer for a target market you can access adventitiously. Easier said than done ...

1722732294883.png

I would try and use the data from Google Trends as a first cut for a real market interest comparison of product offers --as a starting point especially for non-seasonal items. That only costs your time and effort.

Do you think the site look trustworthy?

I've started a Facebook ads campaign for this product and I'll report back tomorrow my results.

I'm spending $50 on this campaign as part of my testing strategy.

Do you think the site look trustworthy?
Technically there is nothing wrong with it. The design esthetics look bad to me.
I would use PayPal so I have some recourse if there is a problem --that part is good.
I doubt most people would look but the certificate is is piggybacked I would not buy direct:

Tribedragon obviously a whitelabel of some sort

1722772305298.png

That does not inspire my confidence --my credit cards have been banged too many times with purchases from unknown vendors

Technically there is nothing wrong with it. The design esthetics look bad to me.
I would use PayPal so I have some recourse if there is a problem --that part is good.
I doubt most people would look but the certificate is is piggybacked I would not buy direct:

Tribedragon obviously a whitelabel of some sort

View attachment 36940

That does not inspire my confidence --my credit cards have been banged too many times with purchases from unknown vendors
Interesting points thanks.

The results are in:

I ran a $50 Advantage Plus campaign promoting this necklace
I had 3 adsets and 2 ads inside each adset

5 out of 6 ads had a CTR above 1% and a CPC below $1
My average CPC was $0.60
My average CTR was 11%

I didn't get any sales or add to carts

This data shows that this product gets lots of engagement

I know Graybeard doesn't like this necklace, but do you think this has potential if I spend more money on a campaign?

Thanks

Image #1 should be eliminated. Image #4 should be image #1.

The lander is uninspired. It doesn't "pitch"!

Your ad should go to an FB page that sells the hell out of it with examples of who will love it.
Examples:
"Your partner will absolutely adore this!"
"Your wife will absolutely adore this!"
"Your girlfriend will absolutely adore this!"
"Your sister will absolutely adore this!"
"Your mother will absolutely adore this!"
etc., etc., etc.

Your copy on the conversion page is reflective of the descriptions found on Amazon, but remember, Amazon then displays below that some very descriptive and highly graphic sales copy that is reflective of a typical well done long sales-letter like a landing page may have.

COPY, COPY, COPY!!! This is what sells along side images.

Then send them to the conversion page.

The "Buy It Now" needs to have the line below it that displays the many ways to pay with the icons of PayPal, Mastercard, VISA, American Express, etc., etc.

You have the right idea, but when trying to sell a single item you ensnare yourself, and the client, into making a YES/NO decision. With something like a physical purchase, they usually choose "NO". However, when presented with a choice of three or more, many people will select the one they like the most. This is the number one reason a salesperson at a clothing shop will bring you several items to view and try on rather than the one item you asked for, or a car salesperson will show you several cars or trucks. It is because people want options, ALWAYS!

Look at Amazon when you have a single item selected. They always have a row, above the fold when possible, that shows "You may also like these" while displaying thumbnails of alternatives. CHOICES!

50/(((10/.60)*7)*0.05)
~8.57 =profitable

50/(((10/.60)*7)*0.02)
~21.428 =losing ROAS ?

$50 Ad spend /((($10 day/$0.60 CPC) *7days)* money conversion%)

Everything I have made any real money at had some positive gains at the start.
Every idea I talked myself into, and continued with after getting no results in the beginning --is now in my loss history.
Lesson learned: Don't beat on a dead horse --set a limit for the initial spend and stick to it.

banners
Back