The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Cpa Help

katieqs

affiliate
I am looking for another network to promote my CPA offers, but I do not want banner ads, native ads, push ads. I want to create a campaign directly. Is there such a network?

I want to create a campaign directly. Is there such a network?

That is not the way advertising networks work. They, advertising networks, have their options and you select from those options. They make the rules and you play their game.

If you can deal directly with websites or platforms you possibly could negotiate your own forms of advertising that would be mutually acceptable --I doubt you have that clout.

That is not the way advertising networks work. They, advertising networks, have their options and you select from those options. They make the rules and you play their game.

If you can deal directly with websites or platforms you possibly could negotiate your own forms of advertising that would be mutually acceptable --I doubt you have that clout.
Thank you for your answer, what I mean is to run the cpalead offer on another cpa network. I want to make profit this way but I couldn't find such a network

There are also some DSP platforms for network advertising that aggregate many individual networks in to one DSP (demand side platform) is that what you are looking for?

What does that mean? You can run the same CPA offer on several advertising networks at the same time <- is that what you are trying to say?
So, I am a publisher on cpagrip, I created the cpagrip Email submit offer in my cpalead advertiser account. I am looking for networks other than Cpalead.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240716_162505_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240716_162505_Chrome.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 11
MI
Back