The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

For Hire Developer of PlayableAd(html5), in-app, Android, iOS app

KillerBe

affiliate
Hello, my name is Oleksandr!

I am engaged in development of PlayableAd, Android, iOS, PWA applications and looking for a job in this field.

I have examples of my PlayableAd applications, and i have experience in a company that was engaged in the development of iOS Gambling applications for famous brands.

Examples of my work can be found on my CV.

About me:
I am a web developer with a higher education degree, possessing expertise in PHP, Laravel, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, and Bootstrap. I also specialize in game development using Construct 3 (a no-code platform), which significantly speeds up the development process compared to pure coding. However, if there's a need to implement any scripts, I can handle that without any issues. Additionally, I have design skills in Photoshop, Recraft, and SAI. I strive to find versatile solutions to problems, such as reducing the application's size or enhancing its gameplay diversity to pass reviews, and I take on different areas of work. For more detailed information, you can check my CV Oleksandr.

If you have any suggestions or want to see examples of my work, email me!

Attachments

• CVPronkoOlek.pdf
    462.1 KB · Views: 6
Hi, Oleksandr. I have added an eye-catching For Hire label to this thread for you.

Best of luck with your job hunt!

banners
Back