The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Did you exercise today?

SusanTD

affiliate
susan.png

How do you attract traffic and find precise customers?

How do you attract traffic and find precise customers?
I did when I was a brand --SEO was easy --I was a brand.
I should clarify this; the corporation spent millions building their branding.

So if you are an unknown: You can play SEO games and usually you get the crumbs left on the table, or; you can buy massive network ads and start building a brand and/or catch more crumbs.

SEM ads (Google, Bing, others) can show some ROI/ROMI/ROAS for affiliates, so can Facebook and other social media advertising.

Posting in social media is like a grain of sand on a beach --getting noticed and building a reputation is possible but not that probable.

Focus on creating quality content that solves problems or answers questions in your niche. Use SEO to make sure your posts get noticed. Engage with your audience on social media and forums, and don’t forget to ask your current customers for referrals or reviews.

Well do you ask us if we exercise then you swith on how to attract traffic and customers ?
Are you living in 2 paralel words ? Stop confusing people and ask proper questions

Well do you ask us if we exercise then you swith on how to attract traffic and customers ?
Are you living in 2 paralel words ? Stop confusing people and ask proper questions
Why are you so irritable? Are you dissatisfied with your life?

banners
Back