The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Do reciprocal links cancel each other out?

genuwine4532

affiliate
Are reciprocal links a waste of time? Do they really count as backlinks or do they cancel each other out? I am sure that G can recognize the difference.

I really think that posting links from other sites on my mine make my site look kinda "ghetto" BUT if it is worthwhile from a backlink perspective then I will do it.

Any opinions?

If you have time to do reciprocal linking, surely you also have time to build one-way links - which is better in terms of SEO.

Reciprocal links should be done more for your visitors benefits and to add value on your site and not for PR and SERP.

This is what I thought, BUT

How do you build one way links? especially if my site is new and low ranked?

I know places I could pay for links/ads, and not that much money and those sites have Alexa rank of about 150,000, which isn't ALL bad. Is this a good way?

I am doing lots of Article Marketing with one way links but I wanted more!

This is what I thought, BUT

How do you build one way links? especially if my site is new and low ranked?

Depends on your site, good/interesting/link worthy content usually works though ;)

I know places I could pay for links/ads, and not that much money and those sites have Alexa rank of about 150,000, which isn't ALL bad. Is this a good way?
Forget about Alexa, don't even think about that anymore, even better just...

alexarankbd2.png

If you're buying links for traffic that's another story, but forget about SEO value.

I am doing lots of Article Marketing with one way links but I wanted more!

The links in those articles, are they only pointing to your main domain? or also to your money pages?

Focus on building links to your money pages, the pages that you want to get found for the keywords you're after.

And of course drop a link to your home page once in a while as well ;)

Also there is nothing wrong with reciprocal links, just try gain non-reciprocal links as well.
And if you do link to other websites make sure they are relevant to your websites content.

MI
Back