The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Does any one run a business directory

temi

affiliate
I want to create a business directory, I am looking for a business directory software that is developed for proper business site listing with lots of options for a business details, PHPLD or eSyndicat will not do.
It will also be helpful if I can see a site created with the script online
Thanks

Temi you have good staff so why don't you create one custom script for that. Its just suggestion from me.

DON.

Don,
We are too busy to start a new project... got a lot of unfinished projects, this is not a good time to start another project, its much cheaper to buy an existing script.

Temi you have good staff so why don't you create one custom script for that. Its just suggestion from me.

DON.

Don,
We are too busy to start a new project... got a lot of unfinished projects, this is not a good time to start another project, its much cheaper to buy an existing script.

Thats the other thing temi.

But i suggested you just because you have developed some good scripts in past for e.g. LBS

DON.

You are very kind Don, I may consider it in the future, trying not to bite more than I can chew at the moment :)

Temi, phpmydirectory is a superb script, and there are lots of plugins to make it even better (mostly paid). I use it and have done since it first came out about 5 years ago. All of my directories run on E Syndicat or pmd.

Temi, phpmydirectory is a superb script, and there are lots of plugins to make it even better (mostly paid). I use it and have done since it first came out about 5 years ago. All of my directories run on E Syndicat or pmd.

Thanks for that OWG, this second recommendation for phpmydirectory means I will go for it :)

banners
Back