The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Don't work with M4trix affiliate network!

WBSS

I have contacted M4TRIX affiliate network many times to close my account, but they don't bother to respond.

I finally got a e-mail this week saying I would get the payment on thursday and that my account will get closed, but still no money and account is still active.
For a company that has a payment threshold of $1000, their support lacks a lot.

If someone works there, my id is: 15039

Close my account and pay me the balance in my account.

They don't have a registered and approved listing and rep here, but hopefully one of the members has input.

I have this issue now with MGID. Our account was hacked and they don't respond. We are seeing increased issues like this from many of the industry related vendors. Suddenly not paying and also not responding to those of us that have been very good clients.

M4TRIX did apply for a listing with us in 2021, but the rep just didn't want to be bothered with meeting the requirements. That always throws up a red flag for me with a company. The rep was real cocky with me about it too. Like I was put on this earth to kiss his ass.

Fingers crossed this gets resolved for you.

M4TRIX did apply for a listing with us in 2021, but the rep just didn't want to be bothered with meeting the requirements. That always throws up a red flag for me with a company. The rep was real cocky with me about it too.
Apart from that; I looked at what they sold and it was overpriced IMO. Overpriced items are not only hard to sell but the return and refund rate has to be bad.

Assuming that you met your minimum payout @WBSS --hoping that you will see your earned income from M4TRIX ...

banners
Back