The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Dummy Donald --AI Video

For a minute I got all excited, thinking that first tweet was from THE Liam Neeson (I'm a fan) but then I noticed the spelling. :p

You seem to be having a lot of fun with the AI videos, Graybeard. Have you thought about how you'll monetize them yet?

Hope is eternal :D
I really would like to respond to that but there have been social media arrests starting here so I won't. But I guess I sort of just did. :rofl

but there have been social media arrests starting here
That's either prior restraint or criminalizing Free Speech. A direct threat was not made by me. Liam Nissan is a parody account. @NelPatel here. I like the line "got down on my knees and pretend to pray" sums Trump up well.

A direct threat was not made by me.
I know and I meant me getting in trouble, not you. I mostly meant it tongue-in-cheek but since things are a little precarious right now, I'll try not to be too obvious. Although, I'm pretty sure I was. :p

That's either prior restraint or criminalizing Free Speech.
Yup! They've included thought crimes in the bill, too but the bill hasn't passed through the house, yet. Hopefully, the opposition can stop it.

"got down on my knees and pretend to pray" sums Trump up well.
:rofl:rofl:rofl

You seem to be having a lot of fun with the AI videos, Graybeard. Have you thought about how you'll monetize them yet?
Well, it's learning advanced ffmpeg video editing. My AI "employees" do the grunt work coding, maybe 35% works on the first try.
Right now I am just using ChatGPT's voice output to my (now figured out) prompts to get 'him' speaking in a normal flowing voice without all of the AI stereotypical 1,2,3 Markdown based text. I could pay for different AI voices.

The AI video aspect is new to me and also rather new in general. FinalFrame AI Video Generation and Storyboarding is not enforcing a no real people political policy. The AI videos are very short segments 3-5 seconds. That dystopian video that I posted from reddit took her a month to make she told me.

So, I am not sure what to do besides honing my skill-set at this point is the bottom-line.

banners
Back