The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Email Account Management

robertbanking

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope you are doing well and you are happy and healthy.

Sadly due to poor management around 3 of my email accounts i use for affiliate marketing have around 3000+ emails, as i tend to read my emails, act on them, but dont delete them after or manage the folders. I kindly wondered please if there was any software i could use that would allow me to delete read emails quickly, as in the current application i have to do this manually or can complete deleting 25 emails at a time. If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this it would mean the world to me and i would be forever grateful and thankful.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you achieve all your business goals and have a wonderful life. Very best wishes to you all.

This is so simple.

Just create rules in your mail program to distribute incoming emails to their respective folder. For those yo want to delete as a mass, simply do a search in the "Inbox" for the specific email address and all from the at address will be highlighted and you can delete them all at once.

Everyone needs to use the "Rules" option in their email programs to properly manage emails.

Sadly due to poor management around 3 of my email accounts i use for affiliate marketing have around 3000+ emails, as i tend to read my emails, act on them, but dont delete them after or manage the folders
Just create rules in your mail program to distribute incoming emails to their respective folder. For those yo want to delete as a mass, simply do a search in the "Inbox" for the specific email address and all from the at address will be highlighted and you can delete them all at once.
He has a mess now ;)

He has a mess now

He can still do it and it won't take long. Just create folders for those he wants to retain, search the inbox for each of those emails, then drag them to the folder. Additionally create the rule that automatically sends them to the folder from that point on. I've cleaned up email boxes with many thousands that way and it only took 25 or 30 minutes on the ones with thousands.

I've always been an email organizer. It's so easy and really makes life so much easier.

There are other options ...
1718825633059.png

desktop/tablet use ...

Yeah! That's what I was saying. Use the "rules" options. Not just desktop or tablet, MS Outlook 365 is pretty much the same as the desktop and all three device types synchronize one another as well. I have all of my emails from every email platform coming into Outlook 365 and all play by the same rules.

You've already received great advice in this thread. I just wanted to add that I've been using rules in Outlook to manage my emails, and it works really well. Setting up rules to automatically sort emails into folders has made a huge difference for me. It keeps my inbox organized and saves a lot of time.

banners
Back