The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Email marketing

kosi

affiliate
I've been meaning to ask, as an email marketer it's not possible to learn how to use all the apps like MailChimp, convertkit, hubspot and So on, so what happens when your so right for a job opportunity but the company uses an email marketing tool your unfamiliar with?
Are they particular apps that I should focus on mastering. Maybe they are most widely accepted by brands and businesses

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Marketing Automation for Email Marketing, SMS & CDP - Klaviyo AI
Marin Software Me

Generalities: ChatGPT

Larger enterprises may have in house developed software.

If you are proficient in some types/brands, it will at least show that you have working knowledge of things and can probably learn any new or different software faster than someone who has never worked with any email marketing programs or tools.

I wouldn't let it stop you from applying if you think you're a good match for the position.

I think if you're good at email marketing and can prove that to an employer, the software they use is a minor detail. When you start a new job, there will always be a learning curve, and if that's the software, so be it.

No matter the application, it's only as good as the person using it.

I think OP @kosi is looking for what will give him an edge in gaining employment.
Knowledge in the process of the marketing is an experience prerequisite.
An edge is the software experience and familiarity.

what happens when your so right for a job opportunity but the company uses an email marketing tool your unfamiliar with?
it’s impossible to master every email marketing platform but the good news is that most tools are similar in terms of their functionality, like building campaigns, automation, and list management. If you’re proficient with tools like mailchimp or hubspot, you’ll likely adapt quickly to others. I’d recommend focusing on those two first as they are popular with brands and businesses.
When applying for a job where the tool is unfamiliar, emphasize your ability to quickly learn new software. Have you had success transitioning between tools in the past?

banners
Back