The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Free keyword research help

affiliaterookie2009

affiliate
Hi everyone,

Is there a way to easily sort low competition, high search terms simultaneusly with a free keyword search tool?

(I've been using the free Google Adwords tool which shows these categories but I can only sort 1 or the other at a time.)

Is there a way to show advertiser competition by the numbers instead of the shaded bar which only tells me if the comp. is very low, low, average, high, or very high?

1 more. How do I tell which keywords I am supposed to use for my domain, which ones for my page title, and which ones go within my article or website content?:confused:

Thanks for your patience and timely advice!

Is there a way to easily sort low competition, high search terms simultaneusly with a free keyword search tool?

Not a free tool that I know of. Some paid one's do.

Is there a way to show advertiser competition by the numbers instead of the shaded bar which only tells me if the comp. is very low, low, average, high, or very high?

Not that I know of.

How do I tell which keywords I am supposed to use for my domain, which ones for my page title, and which ones go within my article or website content?

If your primary keyphrase was "Dog Training" you'd want those keywords in all the places you listed above. Then on individual pages you'd have longer tail keyword phrases like "How to train a puppy." Whatever keyphrase you use in your meta title of that page, should also be the title of the article and repeated at least a couple times in the content.

Great, thanks again Linda. I've also found some helpful tips on the forum posting 30 Day Challenge - Day 7 - Phrase Search. Is that's still valid? sounds like something I can incorporate. I didn't think of checking competetive phrases by actually searching in google.

Oh yes checking direct in Google is the way to do it for free. I thought you wanted a tool that showed a list that had searches plus competing pages all at same time.

Not sure what post you are referring to and how good the info is. But here's a good post that explains how to do competitive KW research in Google using the allintitle parameter.

Free keyword research guide. Gauging the size of the market?

:)Just in case some newbies arent aware of it, theres a free keyword research guide at Keyword Research Guide

Does anyone have any easier interpretation of the info on how to do the calculations when it gets to the "Gauge the Size of the Market" Chapter?

banners
Back