The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Free Submission ( webmaster related Directory )

Hey Temi , yes i acquired it last week still trying to get things up and running still many bugs to fix so another bust week ahead. Hopefully will get the forum back to a good state again as the previous owner just let it rot.

I did send out a newsletter to let everyone know but again there was a bug so not everyone got it lol

P.S bagi has already submitted Bosscart :)

friend you have a nice site and its a complete package for a web master, where one can get directory,forum to discuss,other informative articles but friend some of your sections are empty just like :- Open Source Scripts and Applications etc.. i found no content there except this your site is a dynamite.
Thanks for the site link I have also added it in my browser book mark list.

friend you have a nice site and its a complete package for a web master, where one can get directory,forum to discuss,other informative articles but friend some of your sections are empty just like :- Open Source Scripts and Applications etc.. i found no content there except this your site is a dynamite.
Thanks for the site link I have also added it in my browser book mark list.

Thanks for the great review, The open sources script section is currently being repaired and hopefully will be online soon.

Please feel free to join our forum too :)

MI
Back