The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

From $20 to $3,000 weekly: HilltopAds Direct Link success story with Social Traffic

Certified

HilltopAds

HilltopAds ad network
Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
Traffic Manager
HilltopAds
HilltopAds
dcsc-2.png

Today, social media is populated by individuals with diverse goals, including freelancers, office workers, and business professionals. Although the platform Twitter, now known as X, was originally designed for entertainment, it has evolved into a marketplace full of opportunities thanks to its large user base. In our case study today, we will delve into the aspects of monetizing social traffic and share the experiences of our long-term publisher working with the HilltopAds platform.

Key points:

Name: Pranav
Top GEO: Worldwide
Ad formats: Direct Link of HilltopAds
Website category: Mainstream
Earnings: $3,000 weekly

A bit about the publisher:

59a6bc34-73ea-f0c4-9ab5-166ca37182f3.jpg
Pranav, HilltopAds publisher

Hi everyone! My name is Pranav, and I started my first blog on X (Twitter) in 2019. Back then, I had no idea that this hobby could turn into a full-fledged business and generate significant income. Initially, I wrote for myself and my followers, but I soon realized what a powerful tool it was for driving traffic.

Since May 2021, I've been working with the HilltopAds ad network, and from that moment on, a new era began for me. Blogging on Twitter has become my main business. Today, I'll share with you what exactly I do and how I manage to generate income with the help of HilltopAds.

Is X traffic worth it?

Before diving into the case study, let's take a moment to analyze Twitter and the quality of its traffic.

• X is growing
    Over the past five years, Twitter's user base has been steadily increasing. According to the Financial Times, the platform, now known as X, saw its daily active users reach 251 million in Q2 2024, a 1.6% increase from the same period last year. However, X reports a different figure: 570 million monthly active users, though they did not specify the number of daily active users.
  • X activity and user behavior
    Regardless of the precise figures, over 500 million tweets are published on the platform daily, making Twitter one of the top social networks in terms of content volume and reach. Studies show that only 10% of X users generate 80% of the content. While this distribution is not a perfect 80/20 rule, it indicates that most people use X to consume content, click on links, and stay informed about world events, rather than to publish their own tweets.
In our opinion, X (formerly Twitter) provides the highest quality traffic. Users on this platform are deeply engaged with what’s happening. What makes Twitter unique is that its audience is constantly searching for and discussing current trends. They actively comment on and share the most viral content. Such a level of activity is not found in search engines or on Facebook.

When posting on Twitter, you can’t predict in advance which post will be successful. However, if you stay on top of trends and publish content 5 to 10 times a day, you'll soon find this approach to be profitable.

Now, let's talk about what exactly social traffic is.

What is social traffic and how can it be monetized?

Social traffic refers to the traffic that comes to a website or mobile application from social media networks and social media platforms. For instance, if someone clicks on a tweet and then lands on a brand's website, that user would be counted as social traffic in web analytics reports.

About ad formats:

For more detailed information, read the article.

Many are unaware that using Direct Link to monetize social traffic can be one of the most profitable methods of earning. This approach allows you to direct users straight to targeted offers or pages, which increases the likelihood of conversions and revenue. Given the high engagement of social media audiences and the ability for precise targeting, Direct Link can deliver substantial financial results when executed with the right strategy and optimization.

Here's how social traffic monetization works:

1. You capitalize on trending topics by crafting engaging tweets around them. You become a detective, digging for more details and evidence, which helps attract a broad audience. Each tweet includes a Direct Link to the publisher's blog. For instance, if you tweet a brief update like "The Red Hot Chili Peppers have joined the Drake and Kendrick Lamar feud," the link directs readers to a full blog post detailing the latest developments with the hip-hop artists.
  2. The blog features ads with various offers from HilltopAds.
  3. When users click on them, they are redirected to the corresponding offer. This forms the core of the entire monetization strategy.
To keep your social media posts looking polished and current, request a short link from your HilltopAds manager, as long links in posts are considered outdated and unprofessional in 2024.

Now let's move on to our publisher's experience:

I have studied several case studies on the HilltopAds blog and can say that I use a similar approach: I attract users from X (Twitter) to landing pages (prelanding) and then redirect them to the actual offer. It is important to note that I do not have my own web blog. For each offer, I create a unique prelanding page.

Here’s how it works:

1. I publish trending viral content on my blogs and link it to landing pages via Direct Link. I also request a short link from my manager in advance to make my posts look more appealing. Long links are often perceived as spam, and users may close or scroll past the post without reading the offer.
  2. The landing pages feature enticing calls "calls to action", such as "learn more" or "install the app". Users who click through from X to the prelanding page engage with the content and take the desired actions.

F7F7F7.png
*The account name has been changed; Pranav preferred to remain private

This method is effective for both desktop and mobile traffic because Direct Link provides a seamless user experience, allowing people to consume content without being interrupted by intrusive ads. If the content captures their interest, they click the link and see the offer.

Are there any secrets to monetizing a blog?

Would you like to know a big secret? It’s not so important to get a lot of likes and retweets. Remember, when monetizing social media traffic, what truly matters is getting a high volume of views.

Fortunately, my manager at HilltopAds consistently helps me select the most lucrative offers, which ensures that my readers on X are highly engaged and convert well. This is precisely how publishers achieve the highest payouts. You earn significantly more when your readers make purchases through the ads. Currently, my personal earnings are just under $3,000 per week, but I will provide proof of payment later in the text.

How have you known about HilltopAds?

Despite the steady growth of my audience on my blogs in X (Twitter), I found it difficult to monetize my traffic effectively. I tried various ad networks, but they didn’t generate significant revenue, and I started to doubt whether I could make this my primary source of income.

One day, while reading a digital marketing blog, I came across an article about HilltopAds. The author shared his experience working with this ad network and mentioned how his earnings had significantly increased thanks to their personalized approach and quality manager support. This piqued my interest, and I decided to give it a try. So, I’ll say one thing—forget about all the ad networks you’ve worked with before

How was your experience with HilltopAds after registering?

When I registered with HilltopAds, the first pleasant surprise was having a personal manager who contacted me right away. Her name is Natali. She helped me navigate the platform and suggested several strategies to maximize my revenue. Together, we analyzed my audience, and Natali proposed using Direct Link to drive traffic to the most relevant and profitable offers.

The first month was a period of setup and experimentation. Natali assisted me in selecting the most suitable ad offers and optimizing them. We tested various approaches and monitored the results. I published trending viral content on my blogs, linked it to landing pages through Direct Link, and this started to bear fruit.

By the second month, my earnings began to grow significantly. Users were visiting the landing pages, showing interest in the offers, and taking the necessary actions—whether it was installing apps, signing up for games, or purchasing products. This method was particularly effective due to the high level of engagement from my audience on X.

Why are you still working with HilltopAds?

I’m still working with HilltopAds because of the exceptional support and results I’ve experienced since joining.

The daily advice from Natali have been invaluable. This collaboration has turned into a true partnership. Now, after several years with HilltopAds, my weekly earnings have grown, allowing me to focus on creating quality content while knowing that monetization is in good hands. HilltopAds has not only helped me establish a steady income stream but has also become a key partner in the growth of my business.

How much do you earn on the HilltopAds platform?

When I first started working with HilltopAds, my earnings were quite modest—only about $20 per week. However, over time, thanks to continuous analysis and optimization of my strategies, I managed to significantly increase my revenue. Today, my income is just under $3,000 per week. Of course, some sources that don't fit the system get banned, but I keep going and continue to find and attract the most suitable traffic.

In the screenshots from my HilltopAds dashboard, you can see the CPM rates I receive for my traffic from each country. This allows me to analyze the effectiveness of my campaigns more accurately and create content targeted at the regions that bring the highest revenue.

Publisher's Statistics from the HilltopAds account

Here is the complete payment history of Pranav's payouts on the HilltopAds platform:

Publisher's Payment history from the HilltopAds account

Publisher's Payment history from the HilltopAds account

What recommendations would you give to publishers who have never worked with HilltopAds?

For publishers new to HilltopAds and working with traffic from social media, especially X (Twitter), here are some recommendations:

1. Optimize social media strategy: Tailor your content to engage users on X by understanding trends, hashtags, and audience preferences to drive traffic effectively.
  2. Analyze the results: Regularly track the performance metrics of your Direct Link campaigns. Evaluate which links yield the best results and adjust your strategy based on this data.
  3. Engage with your audience on X: Consistently interact with your audience to better understand their interests and needs. This will help you create more appealing and effective posts, tailor prelanding pages, and select offers that convert well.
  4. Utilize HilltopAds' tools and support: Take advantage of all the platform's features to optimize your campaigns. Contact HilltopAds' support team if you have any questions or encounter any issues.

I highly recommend working with HilltopAds and suggest focusing solely on this platform. Switching to or dividing your efforts among other ad networks may not offer the same level of effectiveness and efficiency. Depend on HilltopAds to reach your fullest potential.

Want to earn money? Register
with HilltopAds and create your own financial success story!

banners
Back