The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Good place for Survey offers

Segura

affiliate
Hi all,

So I created a post on here, MaxBounty terminated my account for fraud, no response from them, my affiliate manager didn't respond to anything. I suspect that someone purposefully sabotaged me since my videos were getting millions of views, still not sure how I can avoid this if anyone has advice would love to hear it.

Anyway... I made $8k completely organically in june, $2k in july(then they terminated). I promote Surveys, side hustles and ways to make money online on tiktok.

I have tried to apply to every other affiliate network but haven't been accepted or haven't received a reply from any that have surveys which would work with my content. I have been reluctant to put my experience/success down with max bounty when applying to other affiliate networks for obvious reasons which is mostly why i am turned down(not enough experience). I wish I could just be honest about the situation.

I have tried applying as an affiliate to all of the Survey websites directly, minus Surveoo as they are the ones who had supposedly flagged me, but haven't heard back. I am trying some zeydoo surveys at the moment but the rates are pretty depressing.

zeydoo(finance survey) 3 leads $0.120
maxbounty(surveoo,primeopinion) 3 leads $6

If anyone has any suggestions for good surveys, must target the UK/world wide, that would be a lot of help!

Any questions for me then fire away.

Hey mate,

If you can share you skype, we would like to work with you. We are in direct contact with top advertisers and we can give you great surveys offers. Let me know or send me message on skype: live:.cid.27ef2f6df1fff074

Hey! We have this available for UK traffic.

Let’s discus terms and caps :)

Hit me up on Telegram: Frankey2001 or Skype live:.cid.7ebd214767956e2c

Yeah website just feels a bit off. affiliate networks are notorious for having websites which don't work but it doesn't really make me want to sign up.
Actually i had build complete website before, it was down by some hackers lately and so many times. Which is why i got fed up, so this time i just made single page based short website as i had to do other works as well!

Actually i had build complete website before, it was down by some hackers lately and so many times. Which is why i got fed up, so this time i just made single page based short website as i had to do other works as well!
Is there a way to better secure those pages? Or is it better to remove the buttons that don't work?

I honestly don't know but wanted to ask.

Is there a way to better secure those pages? Or is it better to remove the buttons that don't work?
Well the main buttons that leads to my affiliate program works!

And the rest are necessary for such types of website, which is why they are there. I might fill them as well in future, but not now as i don't have such time for it!

Wordpress
WP is a hackers delight --it's PHP spaghetti code.
wp-admin

commonly used:
1722781135901.png

The better way: Restrict access to only your static IP or by a custom passkey.
This would not preclude an 'inside job' scenario.

Make backups and know how to restore WP you will need to eventually ;)

None of this will help is the account user WP is set up from is compromised.

banners
Back