The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from Europe: Looking to Share and Learn

burak-priv

affiliate
My name is Burak, and I've worked in the digital advertising and affiliate marketing industry for several years.

I'm excited to share my knowledge with you, help newcomers with their challenges, and also learn from more experienced veterans. I come from the European market, and from what I can tell, many people here seem to be from North America. I'm also looking forward to seeing where the differences lie.

Excited to be a part of this community!

PS: It's been a long time since I used a forum.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Burak!

I've worked in the digital advertising and affiliate marketing industry for several years.

I'm excited to share my knowledge with you, help newcomers with their challenges, and also learn from more experienced veterans.

Perfect! That's what we do here - learn and teach. The ones who know help the ones that don't, the knowledge passes on. :)

from what I can tell, many people here seem to be from North America.

Yes, quite a number are but we have members from all over the globe, including Europe. Our Resource vendor companies are from several different countries, too. Not to worry, you'll fit right in nicely.

PS: It's been a long time since I used a forum.

It's like riding a bicycle, easy-peazy, it'll come back to you but if you ever have questions or need help, just let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Burak!

MI
Back