The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

ypedrosilva

affiliate
I’m currently running two scaled operations, one in the gambling industry and the other in the financial market. My funnel is pretty straightforward: I direct my leads to a Telegram channel, where I convert them to either a betting platform or a financial trading platform. Across both channels, I have over 200,000 users, with around 80,000 active leads.

The challenge I’m facing is scaling. At the beginning of these operations, I saw very fast results — my first month brought in $5K, and by the second month, I was up to $11K. However, I’ve been stagnant for the rest of the year. I’m not sure if my ad frequency is too high or if there's an issue with how I’m setting up my ads.

I’ve implemented custom audiences to exclude users who have already triggered a 'page view' or 'lead' event (so for the next 180 days, those who have already seen or interacted with my ads won’t be shown them again). This was done specifically to reduce ad frequency.

I’d appreciate any advice on scaling further. I feel like I’ve tested just about everything to get the scale right. I made these audience exclusions four days ago, and I’ve seen some improvement in results. Was that the missing piece, or is there more I could be doing to push this further?

MI
Back