The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

HighProfits.com Digital Products Program

HighProfits

Hello

As mentioned in my 'Welcome' post, I am the affiliate manager for Highprofits, and relatively new digital products affiliate program.

We have had an amazing response since launch, and have had a ton of new affiliates join - I'd like to say that this is because of me, but more than likely its to do with having a solid program and good products!

You can check out the products we currently have here - Highprofits. They are really converting well, and I would love to help some people from here to make some sales to back up that claim!

Also, as we are only 2 weeks old, we have some great launch promotions running, with some amazing prizes on offer! The details of the promotions can be found here;

http://www.highprofits.com/affiliate-forum/highprofits-launch-promos-t18.html

Finally - you also get a $20 welcome bonus when you join HighProfits - so its worth spending a few minutes checking it out - I am sure that you will like it!

If you have any questions then please post them here so I can pick them up - or alternatively get me on ICQ/MSN/Skype...I'm normally on there 24/7!

All the best
Dave

banners
Back