The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

How can I encourage partners to promote my website?

OUPES

Hello everyone, my website sales have dropped recently. I want to incentivize my partners to promote the website.
What kind of approach can I try? Thank you for help.

Match commission for the first $1000.00 in sales for the month. ex 1000*10% double that if the affiliate reachs the goal for the month or pay period --just adjust the numbers to what you are willing to spend. Money always motivates ;)

Match commission for the first $1000.00 in sales for the month. ex 1000*10% double that if the affiliate reachs the goal for the month or pay period --just adjust the numbers to what you are willing to spend. Money always motivates ;)
Yes, I am planning a series of incentive programs, your offer is very good, thank you

A good way would to be give commissions or a bonus to people who do x amount of sales.

A good way would to be give commissions or a bonus to people who do x amount of sales.
Hello there, thank you for your suggestion! Yes I did update the incentive policy, but haven't receive many clicks. I guess I should wait some time. If this is not workable, I may consider changing the commission rate.

banners
Back