The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

How Can I Monetize My Facebook Group?

Djan

affiliate
I have a Facebook group with tens of thousands of members that I started to help folks suffering a condition that I survived. Never knew it would grow as big as it has and wasn't thinking about money when I started it. A week ago, someone wanted to place an ad and suggested I monetize it. What is the best way to do this?

I have a Facebook group with tens of thousands of members that I started to help folks suffering a condition that I survived. Never knew it would grow as big as it has and wasn't thinking about money when I started it. A week ago, someone wanted to place an ad and suggested I monetize it. What is the best way to do this?
I think there are a couple of ways that you can monetize your Facebook page.

You can sign up on some CPA networks like CPALead, CPAGrip, Mobidea and more. These ones I have mentioned do not need approval to join as per my knowledge when I used them last. You simply sign up and you get access to CPA offers that you can share on your pages.

In case you do not know what CPA offers are: CPA stands for Cost Per Action. You get paid for any action that anyone takes on those offers yo posted. It could be an email offer for example. If you someone enters their email, you get paid anywhere around $2.

So once you join these networks, you simply have to grab the links to these offers and share them on your Facebook page and for each person who enters their email or pin as the case may be, you get some payment from that.

There are also websites that will let you sign up and monetize your facebook page if you have up to 10,000 followers on it. I did come across a lot of them didn't bookmark them. However you can find some of them if you do a bit google search on social media influencer monetization.

What exactly is on your page? Do you sell any goods or just provide information? As an option, subscribers can pay for interesting content. If there are products, the Marketplace and Facebook Ads can help.

I would first do some polling among your followers to learn more specifically what the majority of your followers have the deepest interest in with regards to the primary purpose of your group.

To create a poll in a Facebook group, you can do the following:
Navigate to Groups and select the group you want to create a poll for.
Click on “Write something…”.
Click the three dots in the bottom right and select “Poll”.
Write out your question and answers.
Click “Post”.
You can't edit the poll intro text or poll options once anyone has started voting, but poll creators and group admins can add or delete poll options anytime.

Do this for at least a week, maybe more. Once you have the data you can then find some affiliate programs and affiliate network offers to monetize the group. You will want to create a Facebook Page for each of the affiliate program offers and for each of the affiliate network offers. I would do one program offer and one network offer to start and to iron your funnel structures, funnel copy, etc., until you have them refined to be stable and producing. Then you can add more and scale.

First of all, congrats on building such a supportive community! Monetizing doesn’t have to compromise the integrity of the group if you approach it the right way. One of the most common ways to monetize a Facebook group is by offering sponsored posts or ads, like the one you mentioned, but you can limit this to products or services that genuinely help your members. You could also consider creating a membership subscription where people pay for exclusive content, Q&A sessions, or special resources related to your group’s topic. Another option is to partner with affiliate programs where you recommend products, and if someone makes a purchase, you earn a commission. The key is to only promote things that align with your group’s mission and add value to your members’ lives.

MI
Back