The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

How do I build perceived value as an affiliate

OscarMike

Hi guys,

I've read that it's important to build the perceived value of what I'm selling in order to get the sales resistance of the prospect to go down.

If I'm a Clickbank affiliate, how do I do this?

It's not like dropshipping where I can offer "buy 1 get 1 free" or "Free shipping."
There's no option for that.

All I can do as an affiliate is link to the offer (either via direct linking or through a landing page or email). Any suggestions?

Thanks

to get the sales resistance of the prospect to go down.

This type of thinking is not going to work for you, or anyone, because you are using a perspective of "us against them". Never approach a funnel for conversion thinking of things like resistance. One can overcome objections, but rarely overcome conditions. Resistance is a condition. You must always approach prospects with enlightenment at the forefront of the funnel, or sales pitch. While this can be done using a negative like; "My Life Was Upside Down Until THIS...!", what motivates an individual better (much better) is something like; "My Life Improved 10x When I did THIS...!"

Reinforcing a negative is done frequently in advertising , funnels, and pitches, but in my experience the jolt of a positive generally proves more effective.

All I can do as an affiliate is link to the offer (either via direct linking or through a landing page or email)

So, all three of those are different from one another and require completely different mechanics and different methods of getting the conversions.

To say; "all I can do", is a bit self limiting. This does not take into consideration social funnels, content marketing, video marketing, etc.

When one is new to this industry, it's very important to not try and master more than one method at a time. Stick with one until you master it. If you are going to (for example) begin with CPA marketing, then learn to build great creatives, a great lander, and master the tools necessary to achieve your success which include a tracker and an intelligence platform.

Learn one thing at a time to master each, try and do many of them at the beginning and get lost in a sea of anguish!

How do I build perceived value as an affiliate?
Find out what is important to your customer
What features will benefit them?

Just tell customer how the product solves problem

Jockey® Tall Man Long Sleeve Waffle Crew
jockey.com/catalog/product/jockey-men-tall-man-long-sleeve-waffle-crew
The Jockey® Tall Man Long Sleeve Waffle Crew men's top provides warm comfort with knit fabric and rib cuffs. With a semi-relaxed fit and a slight stretch, this waffle shirt is ideal for lounging or heading out in colder weather.

Just tell customer how the product solves problem

This is a merited approach for some targets, but keep in mind there are other avenues. One that I truly love and do not see in this community as much as I would like is "enrichment" and there are many forms. For examples, I am using two different approaches in the education niche I am currently exploring and in the jet charter niche which is my "big Love" at the moment. I have been using enrichment "tethering" with my creatives and landers in the education niche and with my creatives and aged content sites for jet charters.

Tethering is simply tying one interest a target already has to another interest they already possess, or you will create in them, with your lander or content site.

Well if you drive traffic throught content creation then your main focus its to help and deliver best value as you can . and in the end to have an affiliate offer an landing page etc . Best way to get sales its to get as much value as you can . If you focus too much on the sale conversion you take the wrong route . Just think when someone throw a promotional email to you with no value in it ,you simply tend to close it . But if someone gives you pure value and then recommend you a product its not a problem ,you tend to buy it .Put yourself in shoes of the clients

MI
Back