The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

how long does it take to make your first sale

chancechoa

affiliate
Hello, I'm just wondering how long will it take to make your first sale in affiliate marketing. Also can you guys give me ideas how to make my first sale for free and not investing money because im trying to make money to invest some back into it.

Well, this is a business and you need to learn the business first. Secondly, and very important, you need to invest in your business to earn anything. Nothing is free, not even your time.

can you guys give me ideas how to make my first sale for free and not investing money because im trying to make money to invest some back into it.
If you can handle social media -- lots of traffic and many fish ;) You will need at least a few hundred for incidental expenses like a domain and a server for your landing pages. Plus a lot of time donated free to your cause.

Guess that it mostly depends on what purposes you're chasing and how much time you're ready to dedicate to find first leads. You know that it only seems easy to find a person who will agree to acquire services and goods from your company, however I suppose it's the hardest part in business at all. Everything you have to do is to create a special system which will afford you to attract leads. Running a marketing campaign is not easy as it might seem, nevertheless if you're a rookie in this business, then you should also dedicate some time to learning all the peculiarities of marketing activity. Think about something that can point out your business from other marketing businesses and proceed from that idea.

It depends on great variety of different factors like the niche, your knowledge and skills, and so on. Sometimes it takes a few weeks and sometimes your business may become profitable in a year or so.

how long is a string?

A string is twice as long as half its length!

Fed Up No GIF by Finger Industries

how long is a string?
I made my first sales anywhere from 10 min to never --depended on what I was trying to sell and all the variables.
My first sale was when I was 14 years old selling fireworks on the roadside --took 10 min to make the first sale (IIRC) :D

Affiliate marketing -- a few days (maybe) but that was not the normal CPA situation and that was 2004 also.

Hi, you can get your first affiliate marketing lead on the very next day (granted you have some experience with the traffic source, and in 4-5 day if you don't). As for paid and free traffic sources, the leads you get from the latter won't of very high quality and not every affiliate network will even accept them. But if you're target-locked on them, so to speak, try sparcing a database in Telegram, an email database or creature a mailing list using messenger phone number databases. Good luck

Hello, I'm just wondering how long will it take to make your first sale in affiliate marketing. Also can you guys give me ideas how to make my first sale for free and not investing money because im trying to make money to invest some back into it.
Affiliate marketing is a very wide concept. You can start to make sales with no money needed for example with Amazon Affiliations. Just register to their network, choose a product, generate an affiliate link and put it on your Facebook page, blog or send it via email to your contacts.

You can make your first sale in seconds.
Done that and still doing it.

banners
Back