The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Seeking Help How to Find Quality CPA Networks?

Willie Wheeler

affiliate
I am new to affiliate marketing and currently lack experience in finding or signing up for suitable CPA networks. I’ve tried various methods but still haven’t come across any networks that are really reliable. I’m particularly looking for CPA networks that specialize in niches like Loans, Home, and Sweepstakes, and have stable monthly payout policies.
If anyone has experience in finding and signing up for good networks, or knows of reputable networks, please share with me! I’m eager to learn from everyone’s experiences.:affiliatefix:

Hello and welcome!

Others may pop in here, just want to mention that you can check reviews in the Resources section, too. Not everyone leaves reviews on their chosen networks/programs but some do. If you see a company that might interest you, you can always ask for opinions on that specific network or program.

reputable networks
You can always contact a company of interest, ask whatever questions you have to gauge response, too.

I’ve tried various methods but still haven’t come across any networks that are really reliable.
What methods have you already tried?

Just out of curiosity, how have you found some unreliable? Are you just referring to adherence to pay schedules, or other things, too? Or do you mean that you haven't been able to reliably earn with them by promoting their offers?

Hello and welcome!

Others may pop in here, just want to mention that you can check reviews in the Resources section, too. Not everyone leaves reviews on their chosen networks/programs but some do. If you see a company that might interest you, you can always ask for opinions on that specific network or program.

You can always contact a company of interest, ask whatever questions you have to gauge response, too.

What methods have you already tried?

Just out of curiosity, how have you found some unreliable? Are you just referring to adherence to pay schedules, or other things, too? Or do you mean that you haven't been able to reliably earn with them by promoting their offers?
Thank you, Willie, for the welcome!

I’ve tried searching on forums, reading reviews, and joining Facebook groups, but I haven't found any reliable networks. The networks I've encountered often don't adhere to payment schedules, and many offers don't provide stable income.

Get in with the bigger name affiliate programs if they will accept you --substantial known and proven programs. Have you actually looked here and read any reviews here (with some skepticism).
often don't adhere to payment schedules, and many offers don't provide stable income.
Welcome to the risky world of self-employment --if you want stability and your periodic paycheck guaranteed for your hourly work --get a day-job --a Salaryman's position like the Japanese say.

That said: Look at how much money your potential program has invested in their business. Also, how unique their offered products are and their position in the market as well as the future in that market.

Sometimes you pick a winner but more often you don't. If it looks like it will not work it probably won't --don't tie you boat to ships going nowhere ... Keep trying to find a winner --and when you do sail with them.

Everything Graybeard said. We have some big names in the business listed in our Resources section, if you want to start there.

I’ve tried searching on forums, reading reviews, and joining Facebook groups, but I haven't found any reliable networks. The networks I've encountered often don't adhere to payment schedules, and many offers don't provide stable income.
If you want, you can create a thread in the Business Centre with a Network Wanted label, listing what you're looking for with some detail - types of offers, etc. If you get some responses, check their company out, here and in other places.

Regarding stable income, no one can guarantee that. Offers can suddenly get pulled or expire. You might find renewable commissions in places like ClickBank but even those stop if the subscriber cancels or there's a chargeback. There's also the matter of how your marketing skills are for converting offers to quality traffic.

If you're just starting out, you are not likely to get fast payment options. And places like Amazon and ClickBank have criteria to meet before you can get your payment in 60 days, if my memory serves me right. Most companies want to make sure the conversions are good and in compliance with the direct advertisers before they issue payments.

banners
Back