The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I need help | Serious problem I am facing

etrade-union

affiliate
Guys,

I am working for one of my client site and I had seen that (Below URL is a examples)

My client was having site xyz.com. this site they have dropped, but the domain is still with them and they have redirected to pk.abc.com

abc.com is their parent site and pk.abc.com is their sub domain.

Client requirement is they need both for promoting and they need top rankings.

But pk.abc.com this domain is getting tough to promote as their pages are now not crawling and backlinks are also not in Search Engines.It has more than 40+ pages but it is only showing 3 pages since 3 months.

Now I need your suggestions

Regards

the amount of pages google will index depends on the amount of links you have ...

working on a clients site and you don't even know this ... wow, great service you must deliver them ... NOT!

the amount of pages google will index depends on the amount of links you have
Absolutely NOT TRUE, take no notice of that at all.

Some links are normally required before Google will crawl your site. Having a good number of incoming quality links from "Like Minded Sites" will improve a sites SERPs positions and bring relevant incoming visitors.

As for the site structure, first I would look at your own internal links themselves and the way they are implemented. For example are they JavaScript, which trips up the bots.

The next thing I would check is the manner in which the redirect is done. This must be a 301, anything else can and will be a disadvantage with Search Engines particularly Google.

One other comment is (just my opinion) but I would have gone with sub directories rather than sub domains.
abc.com/pk

If you PM me with the URL, I will have a brief look and feed back what I see.

well, ok you do have a point that the redirect wasn't done right and this would cause the problem; but ... GOOGLE WILL ONLY INDEX AS MUCH PAGES AS YOU DESERVE, DEPENDING ON THE LINKS (AND OF COURSE THE QUALITY OF THOSE)

don't tell me that's not true, because I'll bomb you with thousands of pages to prove it !!

probably, you we're simply assuming that I meant; the amount of links and indexed pages would be equal ... of course not ... what a stupid assumption !

I don't want to get into confrontation here, but:
First don't assume you know what I am assuming.
Second, I can assure you that I don't make stupid assumptions.

That aside, Google does not ration the number of indexed pages on a site according to the number/quantity/volume of incoming links.

Google will however adjust the position of relevancy results according to the number and quality of incoming links from "Like Minded" sites.

MI
Back