The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Instagram Marketing Masterclass

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I truly hope you are doing well and having a nice weekend.

I was recently considering doing an Instagram Marketing Masterclass, its a very in depth course that is around 25 hours long of video content. I please wondered if it would be practical to write out notes from the most important sections such as regarding Instagram Ads and Analyse Results, these sections please? Then anything i need to learn as i go along i could either refer back to the course or look at articles for advice please? If i fully watched the course, it would take me around a week - 2 weeks and i am wanting to speed up the process and apply the knowledge as soon as possible. If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Thank you very much to all you wonderful and amazing people on this forum who are truly fabulous and post so much helpful content. Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you continue to have a wonderful life and achieve massive success in business. With my every best wishes to you.

MI
Back